is it possible to alter photos AND save them after they've been altered ? did a search but only came up with one result . any help is appreciated
    03-29-09 11:54 AM
    On the phone itself??
    No.

I don't really understand what you're saying though. Lol.
    The only "altering" I've done is zoomed in on pictures and then I've used CaptureIt (Takes screenshot of the phone)
    To save it as a "new photo" when I don't want to get on the computer to resize the photo.
    03-29-09 11:56 AM
    On the phone itself??
    No.

I don't really understand what you're saying though. Lol.
    The only "altering" I've done is zoomed in on pictures and then I've used CaptureIt (Takes screenshot of the phone)
    To save it as a "new photo" when I don't want to get on the computer to resize the photo.
    i'm sorry, lol, thats exactly what i meant. so i need capture it to do that ? my buddy was talking **** about his dare and being able to crop photos and thought for sure we could do it too ! thanks for your help
    03-29-09 12:11 PM
    is it possible to alter photos AND save them after they've been altered ? did a search but only came up with one result . any help is appreciated
    Of course you can. But you need desktop software like PhotoShop.
    03-29-09 12:56 PM
    Of course you can. But you need desktop software like PhotoShop.
    yes, but i was talking about doing all this on the phone. is there a photoshop for blackberry ??
    03-29-09 01:04 PM
    Only problem with using CaptureIt is that your cropped photos then end up being saved at screen resolution, which is 480x360. I will have to look, but I thought I saw some sort of basic editor in the CrackBerry store? If not, maybe one will pop up when App World opens?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 01:15 PM
    i'm sorry, lol, thats exactly what i meant. so i need capture it to do that ? my buddy was talking **** about his dare and being able to crop photos and thought for sure we could do it too ! thanks for your help
    well, i'm not sure if that's what you want. but you could try it out.
    but it's my "work around" because my old phone would be able to do that.

But like Chuck said. If your picture is "big" then it'll crop it down to the screen resolution. Which I don't find it an issue because I just use those pictures for my phone and etc.
    03-29-09 01:29 PM
    well, i'm not sure if that's what you want. but you could try it out.
    but it's my "work around" because my old phone would be able to do that.

But like Chuck said. If your picture is "big" then it'll crop it down to the screen resolution. Which I don't find it an issue because I just use those pictures for my phone and etc.
    i can see we're on the exact same page cuz thats all i'll use them for. thanks again yessee, and chuck too !!!!
    03-29-09 05:40 PM
    Cool !! Glad I could help !!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD