Go Hawks!

Does it only display in portrait mode for anyone else? Mine won't flip to landscape.
    portrait only here as well. Im just glad it works, up until recently all i used to do was text message google for scores.
    12-23-08 11:38 AM
    you just have to blindly add it, took me two tries but I got it the second time. After that no more need to enter it.

My question is where are the articles? I can update the articles but I can only select scores/schedules, team standings and player stats.

I can select past games and pull up box score but I can't seem to find where the day to day articles are.
    if you scroll to the bottom and click Personalize you only can choose Blogs, Coulumns and features. I don't see the articles either or how to view them
    12-23-08 11:42 AM
    As this is a great app, i think they need to add more content to it, i have the ESPN launcher and i know this is a brings you to a website, but if the app can pull the info down they need to add more conntent that is on the site to app. Like TOTT before a game, view player stats not just the top 10. number the standings. a trades and injury section.
    12-23-08 11:45 AM
    Go Hawks!

Does it only display in portrait mode for anyone else? Mine won't flip to landscape.
    Same here. It's also a little slow for me. But nice app!
    12-23-08 11:52 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD