Verizon is doing everything they can right now to get out of the Storm agreements. They tried to get Sprint to pick it up but Sprint refused. I seriously doubt the Storm 2 will be on Verizon.
    05-15-09 11:01 AM
    Verizon is doing everything they can right now to get out of the Storm agreements. They tried to get Sprint to pick it up but Sprint refused. I seriously doubt the Storm 2 will be on Verizon.
    first time i've heard this...source?
    05-15-09 11:02 AM
    First of why does everyone assume the Storm 2 is coming out for VZW?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bet you $1 it does!
    05-15-09 11:05 AM
    It is just natural that RIM will develop Storm 2. It is just how the technology game is. When storm 1 came out, RIM most likely have a couple of storm 2 mock-up, beta devices on the works already.

What is key is how much resources (money/man power) is RIM focusing on Storm 1 and 2. If there is greater a number internal resources (RIM developers/testers/Business Analyst/GUI developers) working on Storm 1 then that means a OS is update is in the works (which likely is) and what we are fine.

Which makes sense RIM has to support current storm users or the carriers are going to have a fit. Plus there will be a number of vendor agreements that RIM will break which will give them a lot of problems. And I am talking about RIM forking over millions $$ to the carriers (Bell/Telus/Verizon-Vodaphone) that they pissed off.

Some time too much information can do a lot of harm. What see here are beta models, we don't know if and when storm 2 will come out in any form resembling the the pictures we see. **** for all we know the final version of Storm 2 has a trackball, sliding keyboard and has the 4.7.76 OS on it.

To me it is a good sign that the RIM is developing Storm 2 because if they are not then we are in trouble, because this means that RIM has given up on the storm and to them it is not worth their time supporting it.

Sorry for the long post; kinda got carried away
    That last paragragh, the one about the storm 2 being a good sign, makes the most sence out of anything I have read on here in months

His A$$!!
    Bet you $1 it does!
    I bet $2 it will

05-15-09 11:06 AM
    A guy posted it on the internets, what better source do you need?

05-15-09 11:08 AM
    i'm gonna have to get exectutive permission to bring back "YKW". N00BS ARE TAKING OVER!!!!
    05-15-09 11:09 AM
    Do some research. You will find it.
    05-15-09 11:25 AM
    Do some research. You will find it.
    translation = nothing credible, all speculation.
    05-15-09 11:27 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD