So here is my opinion since owning both the S1 and the S2. Blackberry user tend to forget that there is a learning curve and some kind of maintainance required to function blackberries and particular the storm. Mind you the S1 was a disaster, that being said the S2 is a totally different experience(in a good way).
    How does anyone expect the storm to function properly if you(yes you) don't take care of it? What do I mean by that? It means take care of the storm and it will take care of you!! WOW, how simple is that? Case in point, my wife started complaining and wining that her S2 is a piece of crap all of a sudden. So I took her phone and looked at her memory.....2 MB. Yes 2. So....I deleted all the useless apps that were literally slowing her down, because she never used them anyways and whalla!!! Memory over 100 and working great. She loves her phone again.
    Anyways this is just one instance folks. Maintain your phone, do the things you have to do and all is good!! Everything requires maintainance. Remember how perfect the phone is right out of the box or when you wipe it clean? Well it's not blackberry's fault when we install dumb apps that whack the phone. There are countless threads on how to keep your storm in tip top shape. So stop complaining!!!
    05-29-10 02:58 PM
    So here is my opinion since owning both the S1 and the S2. Blackberry user tend to forget that there is a learning curve and some kind of maintainance required to function blackberries and particular the storm. Mind you the S1 was a disaster, that being said the S2 is a totally different experience(in a good way).
    How does anyone expect the storm to function properly if you(yes you) don't take care of it? What do I mean by that? It means take care of the storm and it will take care of you!! WOW, how simple is that? Case in point, my wife started complaining and wining that her S2 is a piece of crap all of a sudden. So I took her phone and looked at her memory.....2 MB. Yes 2. So....I deleted all the useless apps that were literally slowing her down, because she never used them anyways and whalla!!! Memory over 100 and working great. She loves her phone again.
    Anyways this is just one instance folks. Maintain your phone, do the things you have to do and all is good!! Everything requires maintainance. Remember how perfect the phone is right out of the box or when you wipe it clean? Well it's not blackberry's fault when we install dumb apps that whack the phone. There are countless threads on how to keep your storm in tip top shape. So stop complaining!!!
    Whew! Thanks for clearing that up. All this time I thought that they just sucked!
    05-29-10 03:15 PM
    I always get a kick out of seeing non Storm users trolling in this thread. Obviously more free time than I have available as I can't even keep up with the forums for my own phone, let alone someone else's....
    05-29-10 03:17 PM
    the S2 def doesn't suck. i love my bb
    05-29-10 05:28 PM
    I still have S1. I wished it was an S2 but I'm holding out for an S3.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 06:16 PM
    I always get a kick out of seeing non Storm users trolling in this thread. Obviously more free time than I have available as I can't even keep up with the forums for my own phone, let alone someone else's....
    I have an s2 sitting in my desk drawer right now. Thank you.
    05-29-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD