It seems to me that everyone who has ordered a phone OVER the phone thru telesales and those that have pre-ordered thru BBY have been told they are going to get there phones. However, since no one has concrete numbers of how many each place will be receiving aren't you just setting yourself up for failure if you find out on Friday that they oversold the phone and you wont get it for a while....? I've seen it many a times...with the iPhone, with the PS3, with the Wii....odds are with all the hype, it can happen again with the Storm....thoughts?
    11-18-08 04:01 PM
    ????????????
    11-18-08 04:18 PM
    The Rep I talked to said they would have alot greater supply than the stors!
    11-18-08 04:58 PM
    I was told by Best Buy that they were using the pre-ordered numbers to judge how many they would be receiving. Also, I have a 2pm appointment for friday at Best Buy, they said they are scheduling them every 1/2 hour. So if the open at 9pm, then they would only be on their 10th one by 2:00. Just worried about people walking off the street and purchasing them, I wonder if they will really give the pre-orderers preferencial treatmnt.
    11-18-08 06:17 PM
    It seems to me that everyone who has ordered a phone OVER the phone thru telesales and those that have pre-ordered thru BBY have been told they are going to get there phones. However, since no one has concrete numbers of how many each place will be receiving aren't you just setting yourself up for failure if you find out on Friday that they oversold the phone and you wont get it for a while....? I've seen it many a times...with the iPhone, with the PS3, with the Wii....odds are with all the hype, it can happen again with the Storm....thoughts?
    nah...won't be a problem. This ain't AT&T we are dealing with here.
    11-18-08 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD