when installing an operating system on your new storm, and there is the disclaimer on the post that says INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! install it at your own risk. It seems that Telus customer support has had quite a few calls about people having trouble with their phones after installing the leaked OS on their units, I received an email from my employer and was told to remove all 3rd party apps from my company phone, as we are a Telus dealership, (the apps were the crackberry launcher and twitterberry).

basically, PLEASE PLEASE do not call into Telus complaining your phone doesn't work when you installed the OS on you phone and didn't read the disclaimer, they wont stand for it...so please, as a blackberry user, dual user in fact, please please please, don't call in and complain how you phone isn't working with the new OS you downloaded.

its a leaked OS, it wont work well, until its an official launch.

P.S. the email specifically names crackberry.com as the culprit for this situation... and its not this websites fault...and they don't deserve the slander.
    02-24-09 11:16 AM
    Wow! I got nothin' but wow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 11:20 AM
    Half the leaked OS work better than the original crap telus has on the phone so please dont say they wont work well until they are official because they for the most part work just fine!!!
    02-24-09 11:24 AM
    well if you work for telus.. tell them i want my unlock code and my GPS to be unlocked.

Telus is being so gay i have been with them for 6 years now and i just signed on for another 3 years and they wont give me the unlock code for my world phone what kinda bull**** is this like really?

I love the phone and service but thos are the 2 things that are driving me crazy with telus and they should change.
    02-24-09 11:28 AM
    Half the leaked OS work better than the original crap telus has on the phone so please dont say they wont work well until they are official because they for the most part work just fine!!!
    first of all, i didn't say they don't work better, i said don't call in being a god damned baby, if you haven't then this doesn't apply to you does it? no, i agree, the OS upon release was bad, there are better out there...all im asking for Telus users not to *****, and complain about a beta release with a company that had nothing to do with it.
    02-24-09 11:30 AM
    well if you work for telus.. tell them i want my unlock code and my GPS to be unlocked.

Telus is being so gay i have been with them for 6 years now and i just signed on for another 3 years and they wont give me the unlock code for my world phone what kinda bull**** is this like really?

I love the phone and service but thos are the 2 things that are driving me crazy with telus and they should change.
    IF you could read, you would see i work for a mobility dealership, we are independent of Telus, so i cant "make" them do anything, and the GPS they are working on, but it seems to work on my storm. and if you think they are gay, then shut up, change providers, get an iphone or a bold and QQ ok? they make money off you being in another country, who ever told you they would give you an unlock code was not telling the truth, pay for an unlock code.

again i say, did you call into Telus and ***** about the OS? if you didn't this post is not valid for you ok?? thanks.
    02-24-09 11:34 AM
    I agree if your not sure what your doing with the leaked os then dont put them on and certainly dont call up telus or independent dealers to complain about it. From reading these forums on a daily basis i think its fair to say that people dont read enough before they try things and do there research. This is then what leads to the endless new posts about things that have already been mentioned before.

As for the GPS mine works fine as well so you might want to see about just getting a new one if possible. Unlock codes will come soon I hope!
    02-24-09 11:48 AM
    Telus is being so gay ......
    When making your point, try not being offensive to other groups. Thanks.

pay for an unlock code ......
    I would pay for an unlock code in an instant. That is if any company could provide them for Bell or Telus.
    02-24-09 02:19 PM
    Telus is such a lesbian lol :P
    02-24-09 02:35 PM
    I agree if your not sure what your doing with the leaked os then dont put them on and certainly dont call up telus or independent dealers to complain about it. From reading these forums on a daily basis i think its fair to say that people dont read enough before they try things and do there research. This is then what leads to the endless new posts about things that have already been mentioned before.

As for the GPS mine works fine as well so you might want to see about just getting a new one if possible. Unlock codes will come soon I hope!

your GPS works fine...is that BBmaps or Google Maps....or both
    02-24-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD