Just got off the phone with csr and she informed me that I may not get my phone tomorrow. I paid the extra $20 for Sat delivery. I may get it as late as 12/5. She will credit me the $20 if it's not here by tomorrow.

If there are additional delays I'll call back and just cancel the order. My contract is up in a month anyway.
    11-21-08 04:30 PM
    i ordered at the store at around 9:30 am CST and was just told that it would not ship till Tuesday. I do not have a tracking number yet. Do they come via email? I like all the answers that say it is still coming tomorrow.
    11-21-08 04:45 PM
    I ordered mine at the store 10:20 am pst. I don't have a tracking number yet. Just wondering if I could get my phone tomorrow b/c I ordered it at the store.
    11-21-08 04:53 PM
    it ain't coming tomorrow. They only had 27,000 storms nationwide and sold out around 10am. They didn't even tell the reps until last minute so that people would still be taking orders even though they knew there wouldn't be enough phones to go around. They really are trying to copy the iPhone. Supply and demand my friend. It doesn't work any better than that around the holidays. Now you have people trying to get one so badly that people who didn't even want one to begin with will now go out and get one just to see what all the fuss is about.
    11-21-08 04:54 PM
    How do I get the tracking number? I got overnight shipping this morning, so I was told 95% chance i'll get it tomorrow(saturday), and a small chance that it will come monday(at the latest).

but, how can i get to the tracking number?
    11-21-08 04:57 PM
    I went into my local Verizon store and ordered mine at around 12:00p.m. here in Oregon and was told that I would receive mine in the mail the 26th. The 30th the latest. So was he wrong, or what?
    11-21-08 04:59 PM
    How do I get the tracking number? I got overnight shipping this morning, so I was told 95% chance i'll get it tomorrow
    Except for the percent part, that's what the regional manager told me after she got the report that it sold out already
    11-21-08 05:03 PM
    How do I get the tracking number? I got overnight shipping this morning, so I was told 95% chance i'll get it tomorrow(saturday), and a small chance that it will come monday(at the latest).

but, how can i get to the tracking number?
    I am actually in a very similar situation as you. I called my VZW store and asked them the same thing. They said that if they have my e-mail address on file, then I will be sent the Tracking Number once it is shipped. Not reassuring at all since I still don't have a tracking number.
    11-21-08 05:11 PM
    As far as I know, no shipping companies [FedEx being our main company] ships on Sundays.

And to those who ordered it online or through telesales or at the store using direct fulfillment, if you did it early, you will be the lucky few who get it Tomorrow. Honest truth, a large and vast amount of you wont get it until Monday, Tuesday the latest.
    -------------------

Mine was a direct fulfillment this morning at the store (pretty early!), but I have no tracking #. How do I find out if and when I'll get it tomorrow?
    11-22-08 12:55 AM
    Comedy....ordered mine around 10:15/10:30....I m not really all that thirsty for the phone anymore..so when I get I ll get it. I don't expect to see it under next month. Hope all of you get your phones soon.
    11-22-08 10:49 AM
    Still no tracking number.... So I'll suffer the rest of the weekend looking at my curve...

It hurts that I actually went to the store to PLAY with the Storm, so I was getting accustomed to something new

And I wont even have a chance to get it.....

it hurts.
    11-22-08 10:52 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD