05-31-09 03:04 PM
638 ... 34567 ...
tools
    awesome! thank you.
    02-08-09 05:49 PM
    any news on when an official update is coming out?
    02-08-09 10:46 PM
    I have .99 installed, if Verizon releases a .99 or lower, would it upgrade or just show no upgrade available? Does Verizon add anything to their version that would be different from the leaked OS's? I know the OS's are supposed to be functionally the same if they are the same version number.
    02-09-09 02:27 PM
    Some have a new download site for .99 for the 9500?
    02-10-09 11:04 AM
    BlackBerry Storm Firmware 4.7.0.106
    Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009 22:06 | Autor: Sascha | Diesen Artikel kommentieren
    Dieser Beitrag wurde 61x gelesen
    WP Greet Box icon
    X
    Sie haben unsere Seiten über Google gefunden. Falls Sie zukünftig automatisch über alle Neuigkeiten zum Thema BlackBerry informiert werden möchten, abonnieren Sie doch unseren RSS-Feed oder lassen Sie sich bequem per eMail benachrichtigen .

Gerade lese ich bei benesblog dass Benedict schon in Besitz der neuen BlackBerry Storm Firmware Version 4.7.0.106 ist. Bisher ist das Firmware-Package der 4.7.0.106 noch nicht im Internet verfügbar - sobald ich einen Download der aktuellen Version entdecke werde ich ihn in diesem Beitrag nachreichen.

Glaubt man einigen kursierenden Gerüchten, so plant RIM, eine neue Firmware-Version offiziell Mitte Februar zu launchen. Vielleicht ist die Firmware-Version 4.7.0.106 somit die Vor-Version der offiziell zu veröffentlichenden Version. Für Storm User ist die Situation momentan durchaus spannend :-)

blackberry-storm-firmware-470106
    02-10-09 04:45 PM
    I have .99 installed, if Verizon releases a .99 or lower, would it upgrade or just show no upgrade available? Does Verizon add anything to their version that would be different from the leaked OS's? I know the OS's are supposed to be functionally the same if they are the same version number.
    the way software works generally is every advancement or change is assigned a new number. so for example if they released .99 its the same .99 thats already out. if they change something it would be a different number.
    02-10-09 09:25 PM
    hey, sorry if this has aready been asked and answered but does anyone know the lastest official update OS for Telus
    02-11-09 02:18 AM
    hey, sorry if this has aready been asked and answered but does anyone know the lastest official update OS for Telus
    Last "Official" OS for Telus is .76, I am running .99 quite happily too
    02-11-09 10:23 AM
    The leaked OS updates are for the phone types. Does not matter who service carriers are. The service carriers with only release official updates. For instance VZW official Storm OS is .75, Crackberry has leaked .76 .78 .83 .85 .86 .90 .99.

Hope this helps
    THe world dosn't end at the border, for us "Poor unfortunate non americans" 0.76 is an official OS for Telus in Canda, Not a leaked OS.
    02-11-09 10:32 AM
    Dude, I'm a Telus BB Storm Owner myself and im in IT you may not be using the Storm to its full potential to see the issues. Here are the symptoms for .99: Using BB Messenger go back to main menu and while BB Messenger is running and go get something to drink and come back. Your BB Messenger will be completely locked up. I have 11 BB Messenger contacts. Here's another one: Email problems; I have 5 email accounts for work and personal email, theres a known error that every one seems to be getting. The issues seem to be random and appears to be fixed when wiping out and reloading the OS. Reply to a text message gives 2 to: fields... why?
    Also, the keyboard looks a bit grainy same as the main menu. The lock on phone is not the same as .76 where you can lock your phone click on the screen and be prompted with a message that the phone is locked. With .99 when you click on the screen nothing happens. You have to click the back button next to the end button to be prompted.
    Other than those few issues I find that everything else seems to be fine.
    I have reverted back to .76 but its completely worse. Its slow, there is a delay when taking a picture, using Windows Live Messenger suddenly Camera will come on and menu will start to flash and then locks up on the phone. keyboard/scroll lags.
    However, like i said .99 fixes all of those issues except the email, bb messenger and the lock. If they fix those 3 things then it will be wonderful. There may be the occasional Media Player issues but those can be corrected in an updated version.
    02-11-09 02:29 PM
    I have the verizon download site for the .75 OS but i can't leave a link yet until I meet the 10 post minimum.
    02-12-09 09:00 PM
    Here is another post to help me get to the magic number of 10
    02-12-09 09:01 PM
    This is the last one this will get me to 10
    02-12-09 09:02 PM
    Finally here is the address I used to update my phone from verizon for the .75 OS

Here is the link that I used to update thru verizon. Is is for the personal email not for the business email accounts.

BlackBerry® Software Updates
    02-12-09 09:04 PM
    I don't understand the need for a link to the .75 version of the OS. The original poster has a link to it in the very first post of this thread.

Are these 2 links offering something different?
    02-13-09 10:28 AM
    i only posted this response because i thought someone it this thread asked for it. I ended up on the last page instead of the first and I did the post before seeing the first page or maybe i got to many tabs open and was in the wrong thread. sorry.
    02-13-09 10:41 AM
    is there official new os for storm release?
    02-13-09 08:23 PM
    i only posted this response because i thought someone it this thread asked for it. I ended up on the last page instead of the first and I did the post before seeing the first page or maybe i got to many tabs open and was in the wrong thread. sorry.
    No prob - just wondering if it was a different OS, that's all.
    02-13-09 08:24 PM
    I hope Verizon is not to far behind with releasing an OS now.
    02-14-09 09:54 AM
    I just got my BB Storm 9530 and have .75 on it. What is a leak OS ? Im sorry I am not great w/ computers. Thanks
    02-14-09 06:39 PM
    I just got my BB Storm 9530 and have .75 on it. What is a leak OS ? Im sorry I am not great w/ computers. Thanks
    Well i nthat case...I'd wait for an official release...a leaked os is an new operating system for the blackberry that hasn't been approved by your carrier. Not advised to attempt to install one unless you are fairl good with computers.
    02-14-09 07:03 PM
    Well i nthat case...I'd wait for an official release...a leaked os is an new operating system for the blackberry that hasn't been approved by your carrier. Not advised to attempt to install one unless you are fairl good with computers.
    02-14-09 07:04 PM
    02-14-09 07:05 PM
    sorry for the triple post...my computer kinda half blew up!
    02-14-09 07:16 PM
    All you really need is a basic understanding of computers and follow the instructions here.

The only tricky part is making sure you back up your third party apps.
    02-14-09 07:51 PM
638 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD