Where have you gone? Oh, you are now comfortable with the new OS or New phone for some of you. I would love to know how many *****ng threads were started by new users. Kevin? Moderator? CX or Civic?
    11-22-08 11:22 AM
    people are allowed to have their opinions....and i doubt that they are sitting in front of their computers 24/7. chill out
    11-22-08 11:55 AM
    The Storm ROCKS and will be even better once the software update is out! BOO-YAHHHH
    11-22-08 11:55 AM
    I would love to know how many *****ng threads were started by new users. Kevin? Moderator? CX or Civic?

Still here, no need to go into further detail then I did yesterday. The phone is not ready for prime time if you are a heavy email/text user. There is no way that the storm in its present state is more productive for emails and text than an 8830... There are too many steps and the software can not keep up with the typing speed.

I would think most threads were started by new users since the phone is new...

I have hope, but can not rely on this phone for my day to day needs until the software changes have been made, will look forward to getting it (again) at that time..
    11-22-08 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD