I just spoke with Business Telesales who said that all telesales orders have been delayed until Tuesday because of a "Software error." Has anyone else received this information?
    11-21-08 12:28 PM
    I think its all subsequent orders going forward. Looks like most people who ordered online earlier this morning have been notified of shipping. Fedex has confirmed picking up mine at 9:52 this morning from West Chester, PA and says they will delivery on Monday prior to 3PM. I ordered mine around 6:15 this morning.

With all the system issues that started happening around mid-morning and seem to continue as of now, it looks like they have throttled back a little bit so they can get things back in order. I would guess that is the reason they are saying new orders won't ship till Tuesday but that is just a guess, I could be wrong.
    11-21-08 12:50 PM
    Mine order was placed this morning at 3:30am EST. I have now been told by at least two telesales people that Verizon Corporate has halted all shipments and are reflashing all the phones for software issues. No phones will be shipped out until Tuesday for delivery Wednesday. Does anyone have any information on this?
    11-21-08 12:54 PM
    My two Storms shipped from Memphis at 10:46. Ordered place @ 9 am EST.
    11-21-08 12:56 PM
    I was at my local vzw store this morning at 7 with 17 people in from of me. They were sold out by the time it was my turn so i just ordered it and the rep told me that they will ship Tues... and arrive wed. I asked her if i could pay extra and have it shipped sat. apparently they cant do that do to the warehouse being overwhelmed with orders.
    11-21-08 01:01 PM
    i just ordered through customer service...about 1:30 est. was told it would ship today for sat delivery. she is supposed to call me back with the tracking number.

i hope she doesn't call and tell me there is a delay?
    11-21-08 01:01 PM
    My storm was picked up at 10:08am this morning for delivery by 3pm Monday. So mine appears to be out.

Are they really going to open all the unshipped boxes and reflash the phones this weekend? Yikes...
    11-21-08 01:02 PM
    placed my order this morning at roughly 7am...got email an hour or so ago saying it has shipped and will be here by noon tmrw. Also, I did nothing special other than order it online.
    11-21-08 01:05 PM
    mine will be here MONDAY PER fed-ex i almost got it changed but something to do with billing issues
    11-21-08 01:05 PM
    I just finally got a call backback from my Verizon Rep here in California and that is correct all orders online or thru telesales will arrive by tuesday or wednesday.
    11-21-08 01:14 PM
    I got my tracking number shipped 2 hours ago
    11-21-08 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD