We see all the negative posts, but according to the poll at the top, only about 13% of owners are unsatisfied! Dosn't look so bad looking at the big picture!!!!!!
    11-23-08 10:57 AM
    People come to forums to look for answers to problems and look for tips. The people that spend time posting on forums are more often those reporting problems that irritate them enough they spend time writing about it.

It makes sense we have a lot of negative posts but most people are still keeping their device. Complaining about an issue doesn't mean the device is bad enough to return it. All forums have more negative than positive.

I will say this Storm has more negative than the iPhone forums when that launched. iPhone complaints were pretty much the same 7 issues. I think its because the Storm was launched about 6 months too early - the OS needs to catch up.

The big question is will RIM release a Storm2 within 6-12 months to fix hardware shortcomings... screen gap that is letting in dust for some users. There are flexible membranes that could have been used to bridge the gaps.
    11-23-08 11:06 AM
    When you love it you tell your friends, when you hate it you tell the world...
    11-23-08 11:41 AM
    After watching this for a couple of days, the obvious jumps right out at me, and has been mentioned before. -- AT&T, maybe the best phones, the worst service. Verizon, the best service, the worst phones. Annoying.
    11-23-08 11:45 AM
    When you love it you tell your friends, when you hate it you tell the world...
    Completely true.
    11-23-08 11:48 AM
    After watching this for a couple of days, the obvious jumps right out at me, and has been mentioned before. -- AT&T, maybe the best phones, the worst service. Verizon, the best service, the worst phones. Annoying.

LOL............................................... ...
    11-23-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD