I'm running os 4.7.0.90 on my blackberry storm and had installed a new theme and a bunch of third party apps. Everything has worked great for the past 2 weeks, and then all of a sudden I unlocked my phone and a whole bunch of native applications were missing. Some of the apps missing are facebook, the application center, my messaging app, email settings, aim, phone app, and just about everything else I downloaded from the app center. Some of the apps still show up in the applications list under options, such as facebook, while others like the app center are completely gone. By the way facebook still gives me updates but I cant get on it. I also can no longer change my sound settings. I have no idea what happened. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can solve this problem. By the way, sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot, I am new to the forums. Thanks!
    03-29-09 10:19 AM
    battery pull followed by resending the service books is pretty much sop for things dissapearing. give it a try and see if it fixes it.
    03-29-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD