I have tried to search through the forums for this but haven't come up with anything.

All of my contacts have been erased. All of the names are still there but all of the info is gone. I sync my contacts and calendar through google sync.

Has anyone run into this problem recently and is there anyway to get them back. This is the fourth time this has happened to me. The difference this time is all of my contacts have been erased off both my blackberry and my google account. Any help would be appreciated
    02-09-09 02:31 PM
    I think somebody has played a VERY bad trick on you...This is very weird to still have names but none of the other info...

The only way I see you being to able to get back that info is if you have a backup file on your PC from doing an OS update or otherwise. If not you may be SOL unfortunately...
    02-09-09 03:03 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I don't think anyone played a trick on me. This isn't the first time it's happened. But it is the first time all of my contacts were erased from my google account.

Do you think it's a problem with my blackberry or the google sync app?
    02-09-09 03:10 PM
    You mean all your contacts were erased once you did a google sync?
    02-09-09 03:37 PM
    yeah all of the info for my contacts were wiped from both my phone and my google account. The names still appear but no numbers, email, etc..
    02-09-09 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD