Last edited by Card Storm; 08-21-09 at 11:13 AM.
    08-20-09 10:32 PM
    You can compare the Storm to the LG Voyager, Samsung Instinct, and LG Dare, and Motorola Q.
    08-21-09 11:26 AM
    Theres something NOT right in this picture....

I just cant put my foot down on what it is tho....

Maybe someone else can point it out for me...

08-21-09 11:28 AM
    You can compare the Storm to the LG Voyager, Samsung Instinct, and LG Dare, and Motorola Q.
    in that case.....

08-21-09 11:32 AM
    Theres something NOT right in this picture....

I just cant put my foot down on what it is tho....

Maybe someone else can point it out for me...

The Storm specifications originally were to include WiFi, however this feature had to be cut due to limited resources of the Storm plus an already under powered and laggy OS.
    08-21-09 11:41 AM
    Yeah the Storm is on the level of the Voyager. Only reason why people think it's great is because it's a blackberry. Well this was really the first garbage blackberry ever. It shamed the RIM family.
    08-21-09 12:12 PM
    The Storm specifications originally were to include WiFi, however this feature had to be cut due to limited resources of the Storm plus an already under powered and laggy OS.
    Is it fun pulling random, made up facts out of your ***?

The real reason the BlackBerry Storm doesn’t have Wi-Fi or tri-band HSDPA : Boy Genius Report

First sentence:
    You might have guessed it, but the reason is Verizon!
    In summation, get a life.

I'll never get why some folks are just so **** bent on trashing the Storm. If you don't like it, that's fine but isn't it exhausting to consistently bash the phone to the point where you make stuff up? Do you never get laid? You should consider having some sort of life outside of sitting and thinking "How can I bash a phone today?". Really guys...it's a f-ing phone. A $200 phone, find something better to do than to make fun of/have delusional claims about a $200 cellular device all the time.
    Last edited by fecurtis; 08-21-09 at 12:40 PM.
    08-21-09 12:36 PM
    Yeah the Storm is on the level of the Voyager. Only reason why people think it's great is because it's a blackberry. Well this was really the first garbage blackberry ever. It shamed the RIM family.
    In my personal experience, my old 8830 froze more than my Storm did.
    08-21-09 12:39 PM
    In my personal experience, my old 8830 froze more than my Storm did.
    So the 8830 froze 150 times and the Storm froze 145 LOL.

Seriously though, I did have some problems with the 8830 a few years ago. But I wasn't expecting as much as I was when I got the Storm. Especially at released.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 08-21-09 at 01:48 PM.
    08-21-09 01:45 PM
    So the 8830 froze 150 times and the Storm froze 145 LOL.

Seriously though, I did have some problems with the 8830 a few years ago. But I wasn't expecting as much as I was when I got the Storm. Especially at released.
    So weird how so many folks have different experiences with their phones. Mine, to be perfectly honest with you, hasn't froze since .65 or maybe at worst, 75.
    08-21-09 03:32 PM
    So weird how so many folks have different experiences with their phones. Mine, to be perfectly honest with you, hasn't froze since .65 or maybe at worst, 75.
    Yeah it has been strange. I didn't keep mine past .75. I just couldn't take it anymore. It has been a very polarizing device.
    08-21-09 04:15 PM
    Yeah it has been strange. I didn't keep mine past .75. I just couldn't take it anymore. It has been a very polarizing device.
    ROFL. Then why are you still here. That is confusing to me. Yes the Storm on .75 was junk. Everyone will admit that.

Point is, it has been months now that .75 was even the official release from anyone.

Might as well say that the Storm really sucked on .65. Yea so? Again what the heck is your point?

The Storm on ,148 runs One million times better than it did with .75.

You people are broken records, have you even tried using a Storm that had newer software on it? No because you own an Iphone an have the mob mentality. Its not an Iphone, so its not good enough. Well if that is how you feel then there is a little place called the Iphone Blog, nice place from what I hear. Heck even CB has an Iphone forum for people who like using both devices.

You sir suck, an your arguments and negative comments are neither desired or deserved. Get a Storm load up .148 on it an then go into the OS discussion forum or the general forum an start spouting your garbage and then 99% of the people will cast you out. Not the select few who come into rants and raves to defend the people who come here to gush about how much they like their device.

You people say that its only a phone when we defend it so vehemently yet you waste your time coming in here to disrupt our conversations. All I can do is laugh at you.

If your device is so great, why come in here attacking ours? Feelings of inadaquacies maybe?

Enjoy your lousy service provider. Your last item of superiority will be corrected when the S2 launches with WiFi.
    08-22-09 10:10 AM
    ROFL. Then why are you still here. That is confusing to me. Yes the Storm on .75 was junk. Everyone will admit that.

Point is, it has been months now that .75 was even the official release from anyone.

Might as well say that the Storm really sucked on .65. Yea so? Again what the heck is your point?

The Storm on ,148 runs One million times better than it did with .75.

You people are broken records, have you even tried using a Storm that had newer software on it? No because you own an Iphone an have the mob mentality. Its not an Iphone, so its not good enough. Well if that is how you feel then there is a little place called the Iphone Blog, nice place from what I hear. Heck even CB has an Iphone forum for people who like using both devices.

You sir suck, an your arguments and negative comments are neither desired or deserved. Get a Storm load up .148 on it an then go into the OS discussion forum or the general forum an start spouting your garbage and then 99% of the people will cast you out. Not the select few who come into rants and raves to defend the people who come here to gush about how much they like their device.

You people say that its only a phone when we defend it so vehemently yet you waste your time coming in here to disrupt our conversations. All I can do is laugh at you.

If your device is so great, why come in here attacking ours? Feelings of inadaquacies maybe?

Enjoy your lousy service provider. Your last item of superiority will be corrected when the S2 launches with WiFi.
    Silenced and Killed.

The S2 is going to be the sht on you turds.
    08-22-09 10:28 AM
    Silenced and Killed.

The S2 is going to be the sht on you turds.
    Play nice guys.
    08-22-09 11:28 AM
    I must say everyone with Iphones aka iF*gs will hate me because I've struck back on quite a few posts. I'm annoyed to with all the Storm bashers on this forum. The sad thing its people that own iphones that are doing it 99% of the time over people that actually own a BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 10:13 AM
    1)The Storm hasn't the WIFI however you can use bluetooth with every other devices and not only with the earphones...

2)Who needs WIFI when you can stay connected to internet 24/24 7/7 for approx 10€/Months?
    08-23-09 10:24 AM
    Very True !!! I'd rather have bluetooth with other devices than WiFi especially since I'm always on the go and I'm not around WiFi areas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 10:30 AM
    wi-fi isn't that major of a thing since you're required to have a blackberry data plan anyways...
    08-23-09 10:39 AM
    Really, I would of never guessed that. Why do you act like you are so in the know about the storm then. Its seems like you miss it more than you let on. So lets see, if I remember correctly the leaks started in early January or maybe even december. So its been nearly 9 months and your still holding onto the .75 complaints. Wow, I think I just lost a little more respect for you that I previously had (I didnt really have any in the first place).
    08-23-09 05:21 PM
    wi-fi isn't that major of a thing since you're required to have a blackberry data plan anyways...
    it is for us that dont have good coverage at home. Why is that so hard for people to understand?
    08-23-09 05:24 PM
    it is for us that dont have good coverage at home. Why is that so hard for people to understand?
    I guesss people arent educated enough to know what WIFI is............and how it can benifit one
    08-23-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD