Hey guys just bought my Blackberry Storm , and so far im glad I returned my Iphone 3g for it. But I got a quick question , is this all the apps it has? I only have like 10-12 apps on the phone. Where can I go to update more apps anyone??
    02-28-09 02:18 PM
    the app store hasn't launched yet, it is slated for some time this march so we are all hoping within a month or so
    02-28-09 02:25 PM
    if you google storm bb free apps you will find a whole bunch of apps or just spend a few hours on crackberry forum and you find just about anyting for free. good luck.
    02-28-09 02:28 PM
    or look in the storm app thread.. the whole top of the list are free apps.
    02-28-09 03:07 PM
    Don't worry, we will see alot of apps very soon. The developers are just gettings started and like others have said the app store will be open soon. Then we will see an explosion of apps available. The storm is still a very new phone with a new and evolving OS. Good things come to those who wait. lol
    02-28-09 03:39 PM
    Don't worry, we will see alot of apps very soon. The developers are just gettings started and like others have said the app store will be open soon. Then we will see an explosion of apps available. The storm is still a very new phone with a new and evolving OS. Good things come to those who wait. lol
    sounds like one of those people who waitied in line to buy the first iphone lol jk
    02-28-09 04:21 PM
    Hahah , sounds great thanks alot guys.
    02-28-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD