WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

If you have a trial version of Aerize Optimizer, be warned this software will lock up your phone preventing 911 calls. At around 6:30 PM on Dec 15 on the US 101 there was a pickup truck that ran off the steep on-ramp and onto the freeway and two sedans collided with the pickup truck. It was dark, rainy and I attempted to notify 911 only to discover that Aerize Optimizer locked my phone for use. I was so irritated and luckily close enough to home to make the call from my house. This is by far the worst way to get or force people to purchase a product. It should be illegal that trial software would lock up the emergency calling feature of a cellular phone when it expires. I find it unethical and immoral regardless of emergency or not, but this took the cake big time. Eventually the phone unlocked and it takes numerous attempts (battery pulls, etc.) to get it to unlock. Very very irritating!!!!!!!
    12-16-08 02:12 AM
    sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen...
    12-16-08 02:17 AM
    on another note..

your using a storm..

not only aerise locks it up

alot of applications are very problematic I highly doubt they wrote in the code to stop the phone from working when the trial runs out.
    12-16-08 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD