Hi,

I've read thru all the forums and can't find the answer to this one.

I would like to have my phone vibrate again and again anf again after I miss a call until I respond to it because I can't always feel it vibrate.

I have tried e mobile alerts and maybe I'm an ***** but I really had trouble with the install and it never seemed to work right, even in or out of compatability mode. Pain in the ****.

Aerize doesn't offer this vibe-back feature according to tech support.

Does anyone know of an app that has a vibe-again feature like my old dumb phone used to have?

Thanks very much.

Rob K.
    03-04-09 11:38 AM
    03-04-09 11:43 AM
    Try berrybuzz, vibnring or buzzme...they all allow the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time.

Unless im completely missing the point...are you wanting the phone to vibrate till u pick it up ie clear the missed call alert??...if so i dont think such an app exists...the apps i listed above just allow the phone to ring and vibrate at the same time...which the native BB doesnt do...all it does is vibrate then the ringtone starts.
    03-04-09 01:22 PM
    Buzzme is the app I use and have liked it a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 01:48 PM
    Spawn, others:

You're right on the mark. I want it to vibe long after I miss a call (if I do) not simply ring and vibe when a call comes in--for that, I have the ring/vibe app which works fine.

Does any app make it ring afterwards? Does bbalerts by mel do that?

Thanks!

Rob K.
    03-04-09 03:14 PM
    I dont think i have seen one that does that yet, that could be a great feature if you could easily turn it on and off to use as you need it.
    03-04-09 03:46 PM
    This might not be so good for battery life.
    03-04-09 04:36 PM
    Does anyone know of an app that has a vibe-again feature like my old dumb phone used to have?
    BerryBuzz does support this. Simply set an interval for "Missed Call > Reminder Alert Every" in BerryBuzz and then configure "BerryBuzz - Missed Call Reminder" in your Blackberry profiles. Set a tone or vibration or both and it will remind you every n minutes that you missed a call.
    03-04-09 10:31 PM
    Go to the home screen and check out BerryBuzz. It is 50% off right now if you download from your phone.
    03-04-09 10:58 PM
    Berrybuzz it is! Thanks guys!
    03-05-09 07:48 AM
    Seriously? I have to buy an app to get my Blackberry to do what my simple old cellphone used to do all by itself? I just want it to beep when I miss a call. I'm a female! Half the time my Blackberry is in my purse, I don't see some dumb light blinking until way later if at all.
    03-20-09 02:45 PM
    Go to the home screen and check out BerryBuzz. It is 50% off right now if you download from your phone.
    How do you get this deal? Going to the mobile app store from my bb, I just see it for the regular 5.95 price? Is there a code to enter?
    03-20-09 03:10 PM
    How do you get this deal? Going to the mobile app store from my bb, I just see it for the regular 5.95 price? Is there a code to enter?
    anyone????
    03-20-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD