So, I synced all my music onto my BlackBerry Storm; it worked out fine with Windows Media Player 11 but, the problem is I can't see my album art which is a blower... so if anyone could tell me how to fix this problem, please do so . Thanks xD
    11-29-08 10:15 PM
    anyone? helloooo?
    11-29-08 10:23 PM
    humpty dumpty saw on a wall... =\ anyone?
    11-29-08 10:31 PM
    If it works the same as on the Storm, copy one of the album art jpg files to one called folder.jpg in the same folder as the album. That's the way it works on the Curve (and others).

It's also supposed to work with album art embedded in the mp3 tags, but I've had issues with that in the past whereas the folder.jpg approach always worked. Here's a thread on the topic.
    11-29-08 10:45 PM
    Both Windows Media Player and iTunes will associate album art with your songs, but won't actually embed the covers into your mp3 files...and guess what?...The cover needs to be embedded for your BB to recognize/import the album art. This is by design, neither Apple nor Microsoft wants your experience outside of their programs to be as good as actually with their programs, so they make is so 'you can't take it with you'.

Find and download a program called 'mediamonkey'. It's a nifty little program that looks up album info (album art, track, year, descriptions etc.) and automatically embed them into your files. Additionally, if the mp3 doesn't have/can't find album art, you can associate any picture you want with the file. The only caveat is for the program to work properly you'll have to go file by file...it took me a full day to properly embed everything in my library, but the good news is this step is 'once and done'.

The result? Every single song on my BB has album art...also first post!
    12-08-08 06:15 PM
    Thanks Mike, i was looking for a better way to do that. I'm downloading to give it a try now

MediaMonkey � Download
    12-08-08 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD