I have loaded about 1 GB of music onto my storm NOT using iTunes. I just download the folder with the songs from the album onto the memory card in mass storage mode. How do I get the album art on the phone and associated with the right album?
    01-27-09 01:01 PM
    you have to use DM and individually attach each album art image to each song
    01-27-09 01:12 PM
    What is DM?
    05-21-09 08:50 PM
    Desktop Manager. It should come with the CD you got with your device.

What is DM?
    05-21-09 08:52 PM
    No need. I save songs on my desktop and create a folder. Use Windows Explorer to dray into my memory card. To put the album art on BB, save the album art in that same folder and rename it to folder. For example:

folder.jpg

Works like a charm
    05-21-09 09:16 PM
    OoooOOooor use winamp.

I can't believe how many people dont realize how amazing winamp is

you just drag and drop any pic and it sets it as album art. It syncs up with the storm perfectly, you can send music from there. It's what I use. Good times.
    05-21-09 09:18 PM
    Good old winamp... Have not used that in years. Good stuff

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 09:39 PM
    Hehe I will be honest I have not used Winamp since I was in MIDDLE school, and that was 11 or 12 years ago

OoooOOooor use winamp.

I can't believe how many people dont realize how amazing winamp is

you just drag and drop any pic and it sets it as album art. It syncs up with the storm perfectly, you can send music from there. It's what I use. Good times.
    05-21-09 09:45 PM
    I am having the same trouble with the album art. Some of the cd's have the art and some don't. I use bb media sync. Any ideas how to get the art?
    05-22-09 10:31 AM
    Learn to RIP your music with Windows Media Player "after polling for album info off web" and it'll integrate the correct titles and album art. Then all you do is copy folders... simple.
    05-22-09 11:59 AM
    No need. I save songs on my desktop and create a folder. Use Windows Explorer to dray into my memory card. To put the album art on BB, save the album art in that same folder and rename it to folder. For example:

folder.jpg

Works like a charm
    Ditto on this. I do it this way on my Mac.
    05-22-09 12:55 PM
    As already stated, name the cover art folder.jpg and drop it in the folder for the album on the memory card. Works fine.
    05-22-09 12:58 PM
    Hehe I will be honest I have not used Winamp since I was in MIDDLE school, and that was 11 or 12 years ago
    hhehe i used it then too, but milkdrop has kept be there. Man milkdrop is insane
    05-22-09 01:20 PM
    You can download a ID3 tag editor online and embed the art into the actual file. This way the art is always with the file. Its really easy to work too
    05-22-09 01:50 PM
    I been using WMP like civic suggested to edit my song tags even when I had dumbphones that played music. Not only does it quickly get the correct tags but it also embeds the album art to the mp3. Then I use mass storage mode to drag and drop the music to the media card.

05-22-09 04:56 PM
    I use a program called Tag&Rename and it's excellent. You can pull album info from Amazon.com and do batch file editing. If you're OCD like me in regards to organizing and titling your music, it can't be beat. Then I just drag and drop in Mass Storage mode.
    05-22-09 06:15 PM
    These fixes I will be trying because I have the same issue.

05-22-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD