recently my alarm has been acting up. i just did a restore the other day to see if it would fix the problem and it happened again this morning. the alarm tune is set on the antelope. no matter what profile i am using ( vibrate, silent or loud) sometimes it plays this very soft 3 short tone tune. i went into the tune file to see what the name of it is...but there is no tune that sounds like this, trying to recreate this problem will just sound off the antelope tune, my phone is always plugged in when this happens...any help would be appreciated .

*also im running TELUS .320, before i was using Verizon .607 and i thought that was the reason*
    Last edited by divincenzo; 06-10-10 at 08:58 AM.
    06-10-10 08:54 AM
    Sounds like your countdown timer is going off. Go to the alarm clock options. You will find count down timer at the end. Make sure you don't have your phone set to do something different when plugged in, such as bedside mode. The options are located in the same place.
    Last edited by bighap; 06-10-10 at 09:11 AM.
    06-10-10 09:08 AM
    its not that tune. i wouldnt mind if it was that since thats alot louder then the sound my alarm is going off.. mine is VERY soft and deep. and its only 3 short beeps.
    06-10-10 09:14 AM
    Try options > advanced options > accessibility > event sounds

It will make a sound when done charging if enabled.
    06-10-10 09:54 AM
    event sounds has always been disabled...
    06-10-10 11:31 AM
    Got me. I personally don't ever plug in my phone, as I have a second battery and a stand alone charger. Somebody else feel free to comment
    06-10-10 12:06 PM
    thanks for the help tho!
    06-10-10 12:37 PM
    alright, i set my clock to 9:29am and my alarm for 9:30am. when the alarm went off it did the low tune. so theres something about the alarm going off at 9:30am that does this...anyone?
    06-10-10 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD