Over the weekend my alarm stopped working. I am not sure why. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get it working again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 10:25 PM
    same sort of thing happened to me this morning. Not sure if it had to do with falling asleep with the mp3 player playing, but the next thing I know I wake up and its 10:30. I was suppose to be at work at 8:30. Also noticed I had 13 missed calls. The speaker wasnt putting out any sound. Did a battery pull and its back to normal. Hopefully this doesnt keep happening and is addressed in a upcomming firmware upgrade.
    03-24-09 10:30 PM
    same sort of thing happened to me this morning. Not sure if it had to do with falling asleep with the mp3 player playing, but the next thing I know I wake up and its 10:30. I was suppose to be at work at 8:30. Also noticed I had 13 missed calls. The speaker wasnt putting out any sound. Did a battery pull and its back to normal. Hopefully this doesnt keep happening and is addressed in a upcomming firmware upgrade.

All of my other "alerts" are working. still ping for email and text and vibrates and rings for calls. The only thing that is not working is the alarm

03-24-09 10:44 PM
    It may sound stupid, but did you make sure your phone wasn't on silent? That's totally something I would do.

Edit: Nevermind, just read your post.
    03-24-09 10:44 PM
    You sure it wasn't set to weekdays?
    03-24-09 10:48 PM
    Do you have the auto-off/auto-on set for weekdays only or weekends only? It may conflict with daily alarm events. Not positive but worth checking

03-24-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD