Randomly the alarm on my Storm 2 will choose not to go off. Most of the time the alarm sounds without a hitch. When it does not sound, checking the alarm settings shows nothing different from the days that it does sound.
    This happens on my wife's Storm as well...
    anyone else seen or heard of this issue before?
    I have a 9550 running .713...but I have had the issue running previous OS releases
    07-17-10 09:39 AM
    What are you doing when it doesn't go off? is the phone plugged in to a PC? etc.
    07-17-10 10:39 AM
    Not that it helps any, but I had that happen once with my S2. Never happened with the S1. Our iPhone alarm also randomly "forgets" to activate. I have no idea other than it's probably just, well, random?
    07-17-10 05:02 PM
    This happened to me a couple of times while plugged into my cradle during bedside mode.

Thank goodness my wife's curve alarm is set for 45 mins later. It never misses.

Good Luck
    07-17-10 09:45 PM
    Are you locking the screen? That may be doing it. I am on 713 running Lyricidal's 794 hybrid and after I started using 713 I get a very faint triple tone when the alarm goes off and the screen is locked instead of the standard alarm. I'm using Alarm_Antelope as my alarm tone. I stopped locking the screen when I go to bed and haven't been late for work ... haven't slept in since . Give that a try and see if it helps.
    07-19-10 11:09 AM
    I have had my alarm fail to go off once or twice. The problem I have most with the alarm is that it goes off exactly 10 minutes late. It is set for 5:30 and does not go off until 5:40. I have the snooze alarm set for 10 minutes, must be an auto snooze feature
    07-19-10 07:48 PM
    i have the phone plugged in to the charger. no bedside mode or locked screen, just the clock screen - which comes up when you plug it in....
    07-19-10 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD