I upgraded to .607 and everything works alright except that my alarm will not make noise when it goes off. It will vibrate, the pop up comes up, but it will not play reveille, even if I put it on the loud profile.

please advise

-trust
    04-05-10 10:22 AM
    Check your Clock settings and your bedside mode settings... My alarm is working fine...
    04-05-10 10:48 AM
    I'm also having issues with my alarm on .607. It plays signs fine, but it often lays the wrong sound. I have mine set to play a song on my SD card, but about half the time it reverts to the default BB sound, antelope.

Its random too. Sometimes when it plays antelope, if I hit snooze, then it will play my song. Can't figure it out. I guess I'll try the old standard battery pull and see if. Hat helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 11:21 AM
    I'm also having issues with my alarm on .607. It plays signs fine, but it often lays the wrong sound. I have mine set to play a song on my SD card, but about half the time it reverts to the default BB sound, antelope.

Its random too. Sometimes when it plays antelope, if I hit snooze, then it will play my song. Can't figure it out. I guess I'll try the old standard battery pull and see if. Hat helps.

is it plugged to a computer when it does this? if so mine does this if i have it plugged up to a computer and the ringtone/sound is on the card, it can't see the card while it's plugged to the computer. if it's not then it's something else causing it.
    04-05-10 12:38 PM
    Nope, not plugged into the computer.
    04-06-10 01:40 AM
    Mine just did it plugged up to the charger

04-06-10 03:45 AM
    Mine works if I set the alarm for a time a few minutes into the future but it doesn't go off if I set it more than an hour or so. Doesn't work when I have it plugged in to anything either. Its really annoying.
    04-06-10 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD