My alarm clock is being very frustrating. Sometimes, it won't go off at the time I set it to. Other times, it will vibrate for a second then stop. This morning it was supposed to go off at 8am. When I woke up (thankfully to a backup alarm), I changed the time to 8:05 and it went off fine.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks
    11-29-10 01:11 AM
    There is nothing you can do except buy an app, I went thru seven storm 2 phones: various reasons... Now I have an android and it works perfectly for my needs. I miss my storm 2 but I need a phone with a alarm that works and it doesn't triple click... Good Luck its a good phone though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 07:01 PM
    Have you rebooted it lately? A battery pull every so often will usually fix little glitches like that.

11-29-10 08:10 PM
    I've done a battery pull and I've actually wiped the whole Blackberry. I've also updated to the new OS. Still the same issue. Is it a hardware problem?
    Interestingly enough, I will wake up (to my other alarm) and see the Blackberry alarm screen up, like it should be making a sound. If I press snooze on that screen, in 5 minutes it does make a sound. I don't get it.
    12-01-10 01:59 AM
    Check your alarm sounds and make sure it is set to an audiable tone. I also had this problem where I set my alarm for a certain time and the alarm would sound when my snooze was set. For example, if my alarm was set for 8am and my snooze was five minutes, my alarm would go off at 8:05 am. Check your snooze to see when that is set.
    12-01-10 12:56 PM
    I had/have the same issue and never found a solution. Tried everything. I went out and purchased SwooshAlarms.

12-01-10 04:20 PM
    The snooze isn't the issue. It's very strange.

Are there any free alarm clock apps?
    12-02-10 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD