What is the best app for aim (aol) other than the original aim (aol) that came with the device....I'm currently running BB OS 4.7.0.113

I tried IM+ and it's buggy you can't open a chat by using the touchscreen you have to use bb button and open dialog
    ...sucks there is no beejive app for storm yet...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 03:51 PM
    what? my works fine, i never use the bb when using the standard aim?
    04-04-09 04:20 PM
    The AIM that comes with the device fills me with rage regularly. I would never have to do a physical battery pull if it weren't for AIM freezing on me.
    04-04-09 04:24 PM
    What you mean it works? Your using IM+ on your BB Storm or Standard AIM the one that came with the device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 05:02 PM
    What you mean it works? Your using IM+ on your BB Storm or Standard AIM the one that came with the device
    Im using the regular AIM app and it works fine on my bb (.75), never freezes or hogs memory...
    04-04-09 07:08 PM
    The AIM that comes with the device fills me with rage regularly. I would never have to do a physical battery pull if it weren't for AIM freezing on me.
    The only problems I had with AIM were when I had a today screen type theme... make sure you don't have one set.

Same, AIM works fine for me. Can even click a contact in AIM to start a convo.
    04-04-09 07:34 PM
    People still use AOL?
    04-04-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD