I was in love with the storm. i finally got it , then idk what it was but the versa came out and i loved it for some reason, i got it, and now i miss my storm! my dad has it so once in a while ill play with it and i miss the big screen and everything.the versa is just annoying with the snap on keyboard and its small...but the screen is really small. Do you think i should go back to the storm?if i would it wouldn't be for a month or two but by then a better phone will be out... i have changed so many phones so many times i just can't change right now..and by a month or so i will probably lose the keyboard or battery cover for the versa.
    03-09-09 12:33 AM
    I was in love with the storm. i finally got it , then idk what it was but the versa came out and i loved it for some reason, i got it, and now i miss my storm! my dad has it so once in a while ill play with it and i miss the big screen and everything.the versa is just annoying with the snap on keyboard and its small...but the screen is really small. Do you think i should go back to the storm?if i would it wouldn't be for a month or two but by then a better phone will be out... i have changed so many phones so many times i just can't change right now..and by a month or so i will probably lose the keyboard or battery cover for the versa.
    Uhhhh. You kinda went backwards in technology there didn't ya?
    03-09-09 12:38 AM
    I honestly don't even know why LG made that phone. It reminds me of something from the 90's... like the old PDA's with snapon keyboards. Lame....
    03-09-09 12:48 AM
    Yeah. haha. I just need to know what to do. in about a month i would go back.. i can't switch right now. But i just don't know if any other phones are coming out..
    03-09-09 12:48 AM
    Who the F**K would trade a Storm for a Versa???
    03-09-09 12:54 AM
    honda811....
    03-09-09 12:58 AM
    See the post above you for the answer to that rhetorical question.
    03-09-09 12:59 AM
    Yeah. haha. I just need to know what to do. in about a month i would go back.. i can't switch right now. But i just don't know if any other phones are coming out..
    How old are you?
    03-09-09 01:02 AM
    lol I guess your right

honda811....
    03-09-09 01:04 AM
    hahaha yes i would do that and i do not know why i did it ! Dumbest decision i could've done.Well looks like im going back in a month, but does anyone know if there are any different phones or a new version of the storm coming out?i heard there was in Q2 about a new storm but i can be wrong.
    03-09-09 01:17 AM
    hahaha yes i would do that and i do not know why i did it ! Dumbest decision i could've done.Well looks like im going back in a month, but does anyone know if there are any different phones or a new version of the storm coming out?i heard there was in Q2 about a new storm but i can be wrong.
    Maybe a new one coming out. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. Maybe Q2 of next year....(speculation)
    03-09-09 01:19 AM
    oh ok , well im on ebay now looking for one.
    03-09-09 01:25 AM
    BlackBerry Niagra is coming out with Verizon branding. Don't know when though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 01:26 AM
    How old are you?
    Regardless of actual age, obviously not very mature and definitely very indecisive.
    03-09-09 03:56 AM
    Yea this was kinda crazy lol I don't understand it but sorry for you Honda

03-09-09 06:33 AM
    I honestly don't even know why LG made that phone. It reminds me of something from the 90's... like the old PDA's with snapon keyboards. Lame....
    lol.... that's what i said to my friends
    03-09-09 08:18 AM
    Regardless of actual age, obviously not very mature and definitely very indecisive.
    I guess some decisions should be no-brainers. The OP made the decision to switch phones on his own but now needs people to help him make the decision again. I don't get that.
    03-09-09 11:09 AM
    Well Honda811. These guys are roasting you pretty bad. You made a "odd" decision but you acknowledge that..which is good...and you are asking for help which is mature regardless of your age. I wish these guys could give you something constructive rather than roast you. My .02 is that the Storm 2 isn't coming out until late 2009 or even early 2010. If you are suffering from what phone to buy...check out infosync.com...they rate them pretty thoroughly. Boy Genius does also. You will see that the Storm rates some pretty good scores. Infosyn will also let you select by carrier. Good luck.
    03-09-09 11:20 AM
    I'm guessing that you're a fad follower and that's what landed you in this predicament. Honestly, there's no point in waiting for a new phone or the next gen phone, cuz guess what? 6 months later a newer, better model is coming out. If your folks are willing to lay out the cash for the latest greatest each time your pretty lucky. Otherwise find something you like and make it work for you.
    I impulse bought the Storm and expected it to be the best thing ever. Until I learned of it's weaknesses and how to improve them (updates, apps) I, too, wanted something else. I just made myself get accustomed to it's ways and now I'm addicted to it. My 12 year old niece gives me crap about it because I'm on it more than she is with her phone!
    Find what works for YOU, not the flashiest latest thing thats suxor in two weeks.

03-09-09 01:27 PM
    The versa is a pretty sharp phone. If I wasn't a smartphone junkie, it's definitely the one I would go for, especially with the snap-on gaming module.

On GREAT advantage it has over the Storm is that the accelerometer actually works well.
    03-09-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD