Ugh I cant get rid of it. lol seems stupid but its not on the application list and its still showing up when im viewing texts. how do i get it off?
    05-12-09 06:02 PM
    just type sms on the application list..it appeared for me.
    05-12-09 06:24 PM
    What is the point of this app?
    05-26-09 09:15 AM
    What is the point of this app?
    The point is to try to be a threaded sms. What it really does is use the standard sms and adds a background and header. Its really not too bad except after awhile the background gets cheesy and the custom background gets repeated which is unattractive. I deleted it after a little while, just not for me.
    05-26-09 10:50 PM
    It shows as SMSviewer on your applist. Delete there or plug into DM and go into app loader and you will find it there
    05-26-09 10:51 PM
    The point is to try to be a threaded sms. What it really does is use the standard sms and adds a background and header. Its really not too bad except after awhile the background gets cheesy and the custom background gets repeated which is unattractive. I deleted it after a little while, just not for me.
    I deleted it too about a minute after I first installed it and saw that GAY background. However, with the latest version, you can now change the background.
    05-27-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD