Anyone download this? I see it on the Appworld and I have been looking everywhere for reviews and I dont see myself spending 9.99 on something im not sure of. Im curious if it uses a full screen or if it is like zelda on storm with virtual keyboard. Any good?
    04-03-09 11:04 AM
    Haha sweet, i love this game. Not actually seen it yet on App World. Hope its actually worth the 9.99 though.

Ill be looking forward to a review about this too.
    04-03-09 11:08 AM
    I bought it and I must say it's so so.

It doesn't use the touchscreen it uses a keypad. That's the downside of the game doing everything using arrow keys. With that being said it's still a really fun game.
    04-03-09 11:11 AM
    Is it similar to the one on PC? Or is it turn based?
    04-03-09 11:14 AM
    Is it similar to the one on PC? Or is it turn based?
    It's the exact same as the pc, just smaller and not as good of graphics. Everything else is pretty much the same.

You can even build boats and stuff like that. It's not turn based it's just a free for all.
    04-03-09 11:25 AM
    Man that would have been awesome with touchscreen support! Dang virtual keyboard games!
    04-03-09 11:28 AM
    Man that would have been awesome with touchscreen support! Dang virtual keyboard games!
    Yeah, well most games that get ported over use the keyboard. Developers are too lazy to make it storm compatiable an the easiest way is to just popup the keyboard and play it like you would on every other blackberrry.
    04-03-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD