I just finished updating my phone and now i'm missing my email icons. I went into the options in messages and selected 'separated'...nothing. I resent the services through host routing table...nothing. I also went into email setup and entered my password in for both of my email accounts...still nothing. I just did a battery pull and still no icons. Any other suggestions??
    05-31-09 04:34 PM
    resend service books

the "How to" link is in my sig
    Last edited by howarmat; 05-31-09 at 04:50 PM.
    05-31-09 04:35 PM
    unless there's another way to send them or I'm just doing it wrong, I already did that. I went options > advanced options > host routing table > bb menu > register now.

is that how to do it, or is there something else?
    05-31-09 04:39 PM
    Login on your carrier's BIS website. There you will have the option to resend your service books.
    05-31-09 04:40 PM
    Login on your carrier's BIS website. There you will have the option to resend your service books.
    This is what I had to do and It worked. for some reason it wasnt working for me on my phone. Using gmail btw...
    05-31-09 04:42 PM
    Or (if you've never done the BIS web site before) go into your Setup folder and run e-mail settings. Press menu button and select Service Books. Then click "Send Service Books".
    05-31-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD