So after the official update comes out, will they update the software regularly even after that or are we going to have rely on more leaks?

Cause I don't remember when anything like this happened for a phone before, and I have no idea what to expect after we do get the update for the phone.
    03-24-09 08:20 PM
    It depends on what you mean by 'regularly.' I imagine they will continue to push updates for it, but they will likely be few and far between.

I'm sure most users here will continue to look ahead with great anticipation to each new leak.
    03-24-09 08:23 PM
    Updates will still come now and then. We can't get leaks without RIM working on a new OS anyway, since that's where the leaks come from.
    03-24-09 08:24 PM
    So after the first OS it should be official, so new ones should come out every 2 weeks or so, like updates..thats how it works out with other phones
    03-24-09 09:39 PM
    From my understandig we storm owners have been blessed witht he number of OS leaks that have occured.

I don't expect the 2 week cycle to last forever
    03-25-09 01:08 PM
    So after the first OS it should be official, so new ones should come out every 2 weeks or so, like updates..thats how it works out with other phones
    Other smart phones get official OS updates every two weeks? No wonder so many storm owners are angry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD