The title should tell it all, but I am a newbie to this strange and yet wonderful Crackberry world. I can't learn how to use my Storm fast enough and thanks for all the great info here. I've downloaded Poynt onto my Storm but can't figure out how to get it up and running. Would this process be similar to other installs of third party software for future reference?
    02-11-09 08:59 PM
    Do you mean you can't find it on your phone?

If so, go into your Downloads folder. It should be there. You can select if from there or move it to another folder or your home page and then select it.

That should apply to any apps you download. They all get downloaded to the downloads folder and from there you can move them to other folders or the home page for easier access.
    02-11-09 09:09 PM
    Do you mean you can't find it on your phone?

If so, go into your Downloads folder. It should be there. You can select if from there or move it to another folder or your home page and then select it.

That should apply to any apps you download. They all get downloaded to the downloads folder and from there you can move them to other folders or the home page for easier access.
    Humm... there is no download folder anywhere, hidden or otherwise. I know Poynt is onboard as I can see it in Options/Advanced/Applications. Now what?
    02-11-09 09:22 PM
    Humm... there is no download folder anywhere, hidden or otherwise. I know Poynt is onboard as I can see it in Options/Advanced/Applications. Now what?
    Sorry Joe, you got me.
    02-11-09 09:28 PM
    Check all your other folders? Check Home Screen definitely lol
    02-11-09 09:33 PM
    Poynt is supposed to go into the "Download Folder", it should be inbetween your Games folder and your Settings folder.
    02-11-09 10:42 PM
    First try clicking your BB buton and then options. The first item at the top "Set Download Folder" will be the name of the folder that downloads go to. You can click this and make changes if you want. If it does not say download then that is where it is. If it does say download, then look again for the folder.

If you do not see it, then try clicking the BB button again and look to see if you have an "show All" option, if so click it because you have some folders hidden.

Good luck
    02-11-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD