Hey all. I recently reactivated my Storm 2 (I jumped to my backup phone every once in a while) and since then I cannot get a 3G symbol on my S2. I did a battery pull, sent routing tables, and service books. I can still get data, browse the web whatever, but there is no longer a 3G symbol or the Blackberry dots next to it. I have my data set on, roaming on, Network selection Mode set to Auto, Network Technology set to 1EX. The only Icon I get is the 1x. Thanks for any help
    07-08-10 06:53 AM
    try doing this, press the bb button, find manage connections, then find mobile network options and select that, now press the bb button again and select diagnostics test, bb button again and run ,, that helped me before when i got that...
    07-08-10 08:18 AM
    try doing this, press the bb button, find manage connections, then find mobile network options and select that, now press the bb button again and select diagnostics test, bb button again and run ,, that helped me before when i got that...
    That did it. Thanks a bunch!
    07-08-10 11:33 AM
    That did it. Thanks a bunch!
    dont know what causes it , but i stumbled upon it when i was having the very same issue, have a great day
    07-08-10 02:34 PM
    i had my s2 for two months and never once have i seen the 3g symbol on mine,where does it show up on the phone?
    thanks
    07-08-10 05:10 PM
    i had my s2 for two months and never once have i seen the 3g symbol on mine,where does it show up on the phone?
    thanks
    What icon you see? if you are a gsm user, you are not suppose to be on 3g/edge/gprs. Those icon will mean you are not on BIS network.
    07-08-10 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD