I have two gmail accounts and after i switched to .83 they will not send/receive any mail.. I went to the email settings icon and it says i have no email addresses registered or whatever... i re registered them and they work but now i have 4 email icons.. two for the new working email addresses and two for the two icons that don't work?? how do i get rid of these icons i don't want them just hidden i want them deleted?

thank you.
    12-20-08 08:13 PM
    I have two gmail accounts and after i switched to .83 they will not send/receive any mail.. I went to the email settings icon and it says i have no email addresses registered or whatever... i re registered them and they work but now i have 4 email icons.. two for the new working email addresses and two for the two icons that don't work?? how do i get rid of these icons i don't want them just hidden i want them deleted?

thank you.
    Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now.

Then log into Verizon BIS Page and resend the service books. Also, delete the extra email acct's off from that page.
    12-20-08 08:17 PM
    That's a good question
    12-20-08 08:28 PM
    i logged in and everything.. i set up the two email accounts again but the two old icons are there.. there is no option to delete them because they werent showing up on the website and they dont show up on the email settings page either..
    12-20-08 08:28 PM
    i logged in and everything.. i set up the two email accounts again but the two old icons are there.. there is no option to delete them because they werent showing up on the website and they dont show up on the email settings page either..
    Pull the battery for 30 seconds and put it back in.
    12-20-08 08:33 PM
    i just did a battery pull.. they are still there... BIS doesnt recognize they are there and neither does my phones email settings
    12-20-08 08:38 PM
    I am having a similar problem. I am on BES and after the update all of my emails are going to my main message box but my gmail message box now is just on my home screen but not recieving any emails into it. Please help with any ideas on how to fix. I have already done battery pulls and I also attempted to delete my gmail account but the icon is still on the homescreen.
    12-20-08 08:42 PM
    this is really making me angry i dont know what to do.
    12-20-08 08:44 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now.

Then log into Verizon BIS Page and resend the service books. Also, delete the extra email acct's off from that page.
    Can't log in to BIS tried forgot password but says username and password doesn't exist.
    12-20-08 08:54 PM
    i did log in though.. i resent service books. did a batt pulll.. still didnt work.. the two accounts didnt show up on BIS page when i logged in.
    12-20-08 08:58 PM
    i guess nobody can help any more with this.
    12-20-08 09:10 PM
    i guess nobody can help any more with this.
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book> and see if the two email accts you can't get rid of have SB's.
    12-20-08 09:17 PM
    well im not really sure what sb's are but i have 8 things in there with those email addresses attached.. 4 for one email and four for the other... whhich ones should i delete crucial?
    12-20-08 09:34 PM
    .........????
    12-20-08 09:57 PM
    holy **** I just realized my hotmail accoutn isn't forwarding my emails I just tried it
    12-20-08 10:08 PM
    crucial should i delete the SB's form the old accounts that dont work.. there is four of them ...
    [email protected] [CICAL]
    [email protected] [CMIME]
    [email protected] [CICAL]
    [email protected] [CMIME]

should i delete those four..? there are four more for the 2 new emails i added.
    12-20-08 10:15 PM
    Did you recieve the activation messeges after you resent the service books to each email account?
    12-20-08 10:17 PM
    yes when i added them over again the two new icons are good and the email works.. but i have these two dead icons of the same two email addresses just sitting there..if i delete their SB's will they go away?
    12-20-08 10:19 PM
    I have no idea, I hope someone that has more knowledge with this stuff responds

I just resent my books now Igotta wait 20 minutes to see if I recieve emails

this is going to be a long 20 minutes
    12-20-08 10:20 PM
    welp, mine works now, thank god

Good Catch though, I didn't even notice, I just figured no one liked me
    12-20-08 10:25 PM
    yes, i deleted the SB's and the icons are gone.. thank you for the help crucial
    12-20-08 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD