i previously had a Bold that i had purchased Aerize email alerts and VibandRing for....

now iv bought a storm and wanted to know how i could use aerize email alerts on it as the Activation code i have is for my previous imei....

also apparently there is a different vibandring for the storm that is priced the same , but i dont no how to get it ....(i have the one for the bold on my pc)

both these apps have been bought from the crackberry app store itself....
    01-29-09 05:43 AM
    Apps are associated with your BB PIN. If you purchased the apps recently (30 days), I would contact the CrackBerry app store or the vendor to see if an adjustment can be made. If longer than that time span you will more than likely be required to purchase the items again.
    01-29-09 08:10 AM
    Contact the site you purchased from and tell them that you switched phones and that you need a new code for a new PIN

I got my Aerize from mobihand when CB was giving them away. I had it on my old Storm and when I got my new replacement, they gave me new code. I'm going to have to contact them again.
    01-29-09 08:26 AM
    i bought it from crackberry .... wats the email id i should contact??
    01-29-09 08:48 AM
    If you ordered from store.crackberry.com, contact info is on the page itself or in your order invoice that was mailed to you

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=2EG7JSgw
    01-29-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD