New version just came out.

Aerize Alerts 2008 - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software

Whats New "We have added a new stacked button layout optimized for the BlackBerry Storm, with large easy-to-press buttons. Optimizations for high resolution devices ensure that Aerize Email Alerts 1.2.0 is comfortable on the BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Storm. Our world-class feature set is maturing, providing a fast, easy, and robust experience."

I love the interface over Peekawho anyday! It's actually so much easier to click and the look of it is just 10x better. Try it now, it's free for 7 days!
    12-10-08 09:11 PM
    You beat me to the post, I just got the email lol
    New version just came out.

Aerize Alerts 2008 - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software

Whats New "We have added a new stacked button layout optimized for the BlackBerry Storm, with large easy-to-press buttons. Optimizations for high resolution devices ensure that Aerize Email Alerts 1.2.0 is comfortable on the BlackBerry Bold and BlackBerry Storm. Our world-class feature set is maturing, providing a fast, easy, and robust experience."

I love the interface over Peekawho anyday! It's actually so much easier to click and the look of it is just 10x better. Try it now, it's free for 7 days!
    12-10-08 09:13 PM
    I got mine in the e-mail, too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 09:17 PM
    The greatest addition in this release is..... that it works well with the Blackberry Bold.

I have got to hand it to those guys at Aerize! They went back again and again until they ironed out the bugs! This great program now works smoothly on my Bold. I was getting tired of being left out.
    12-11-08 02:14 PM
    I should have posted this under the Bold.
    12-11-08 02:26 PM
    Hmmm.... well I just installed the trial and changed some settings, disabled compatibility mode, gave all permissions, did a battery pull. I am not getting any sort of popups during email, just sms... did I miss something obvious when installing this app?

Also, clicking the OPEN button on the SMS popup opens up my email inbox, not my SMS box. doh!

note: this is supposed to work for any email address you have added on you bb, correct?
    Last edited by InfamousDX; 12-11-08 at 04:09 PM.
    12-11-08 03:45 PM
    does this support sms pop ups as well?
    12-11-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD