Since upgrading to Aerize alerts 1.2.1, this program hasn't been to nice. I am running OS .85 also. Well the problem that really bugs me is that when I am asleep and I enter beside mode the popups still appear but I have it set to disappear in 30 seconds. The problem is, that once the popup disappears it kicks the phone back to the main menu, thus every time I wake up I have to click clock again. The funny thing is that in 1.2.0 this did not happen, the pop up would just go away and leave the phone in clock mode.

Anyone else experiencing this problem and know of a way around this. I have looked all over and don't really see anything that would fix it.
    01-04-09 12:06 PM
    As of last night the alert stoppe working. I have to reinstal it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 12:12 PM
    I'm going to check that out and see if it happens when I get home from work tonight.
    01-04-09 02:36 PM
    A few battery pulls fixed it.
    01-04-09 02:49 PM
    I just tried it, sent myself an email, and it did the same thing, went to the main menu. When I get home I'm going to try it in the dock.
    01-04-09 03:30 PM
    hmm maybe the battery pull was just a coincidence.. I guess I'll find out by tomorrow morning lol
    01-04-09 05:07 PM
    Ok, sent myself an email while phone was in dock and in bedside mode, and it worked fine, even got an sms a couple minutes after and it worked as it should.
    Sounds like they just need to tweak it possibly.
    Oh yeah, I'm running .83 OS.
    01-04-09 08:59 PM
    Did you happen to reboot before you got home and set it in the dock? Im just curious as mine has been fine since restarting the phone
    01-04-09 10:49 PM
    No reboots,,,I just tried it out of the dock, and now it worked fine. Strange.
    01-04-09 11:20 PM
    yea very strange lol. This program needs a lot of work still but I can't complain since I got in on the free deal.
    01-04-09 11:21 PM
    Same here,,, works good for me, but I only use it for Email and SMS.
    01-04-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD