I have been using Blackberry Alerts for quite sometime and love it. Having the coloured LED change depending on the message is important to me.

I just purchased Aerize Alerts for email/sms messages, and it too seems to be working quite well. My only complaint is that it seems that the pop-up from Aerize Alerts seems to negate the Blackberry Alert led indicator completely so it never flashes.

Has anybody successfully set these two programs up to work together and have the LED continue to blink if you choose to not review the email right away when Aerize comes up?
    12-17-08 10:27 AM
    Can you tell me how you got Aerize running?

It will not show alerts for me.
    12-17-08 10:42 AM
    Make sure to check your application permition settings for Aerize and make sure that everything is set to Allow.

I have since figured out that it is not so much the interactino between Aerize Alerts an BB Alerts but more-so the fact that I am ALSO running AutoStandby. The reason why my led stops blinking with the designated colour is because Aerize causes the screen to turn on wakign the phone from standby and then once the screen turns off Autostandby kicks in and that negates the BB Alert notification.

It would be great if they could find a workaround for this!

Can you tell me how you got Aerize running?

It will not show alerts for me.
    12-17-08 10:46 AM
    Could the fact that I installed a trial of Aerize once before and then uninstalled it cause problems?
    12-17-08 10:48 AM
    I just started using both of these apps today and i cant get the led to blink for emails. works great for sms and missed call so far. anybody else have this problem?

EDIT: never mind, figured it out. combination of needing to send my email service books/check box to notify for emails (duh!) and a reboot. good to go now!
    Last edited by viceversa; 12-17-08 at 02:05 PM.
    12-17-08 01:50 PM
    Could the fact that I installed a trial of Aerize once before and then uninstalled it cause problems?
    If on the same device then yes, your trail period is seven days after installing it on the device itself.
    12-17-08 02:01 PM
    Haven't had any problems as of yet.
    12-24-08 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD