I am using Aerize Alerts 1.2.1 with beta .99 on my verizon storm and it is not working. It was working fine w/.75. My permissions are all set to "allow" and I have tried it with compatibility mode enabled and disabled and it simply does not work. Has anyone else had a similar problem in .99 and/or does anyone know how to fix it?
    02-02-09 09:06 PM
    Aerize Alerts 1.2.1 is not working on my Storm as well. I installed .99 OS last night and it hasn't worked since. I miss the alerts, but I really like the new .99 OS. So I guess I will wait for them to update the Aerize Alerts software or the next OS is compatible.
    02-02-09 09:24 PM
    Running the same setup as both of you and I have not had a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 09:43 PM
    I just upgraded to .99 from .75 tonight. That new qwerty in portrait keyboard got stuck on my home screen so I did a battery pull. After the pull I received an email and the alert showed up. Another email came in and the alert showed up again. It looks like that may have fixed it. I have no idea why I didn't think to do a battery pull to try to get it to work. I guess I wanted to see how long it would go before I needed to reset the thing. Storminatrix, give it the old battery pull and see if that fixes it.
    02-02-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD