Hey all,

Just got my new Storm (took the old one back into Best Buy) and was curious about Aerize alerts. I was curious if I can still use the program even though I registered it at an old pin. I downloaded the exe and also have the registration codes still. Any good?
    12-26-08 09:54 PM
    I would like to know this as well. I just got my replacement today, but I was able to get the free download yesterday.
    TIA
    12-27-08 01:01 AM
    What is Aerize? is it something you have to pay for, and what exactly does it to? Sorry if this has already been explained.
    12-27-08 01:02 AM
    It is a pay app that has a pop up message when you receive a new sms, email, etc. Many people took advantage of their Christmas gift of giving away thousands of free downloads of it.

I am wondering the same thing, as I will get my replacement tomorrow afternoon and really like the Aerize Alerts application.
    12-27-08 04:17 AM
    I sent an email yesterday to Aerize asking them about this, still waiting for a reply, being it's the weekend I'm assuming I won't hear anything 'till Monday though. I'll let ya's know what happens.
    12-28-08 11:07 AM
    I had the same issue. I emailed MobiHand and they gave me a new serial.
    12-28-08 11:08 AM
    I am going to be having the same problem soon. I will have to pay attention to this thread.
    12-28-08 12:39 PM
    I too sent [email protected] an email on the 26th. Awaiting a reply after the weekend!
    12-28-08 02:28 PM
    Did anyone get a reply back?
    01-02-09 05:28 PM
    Verizon did a wipe of my phone and I had to reinstall Aerize. I still had the download email they sent. All I did was dowload it and reenter the serial # they provided. Done
    01-02-09 05:56 PM
    I got an email confirmation with a new serial, took a few days though!

@raorth: it works for you because they WIPED the phone. You don't have a new PIN. Whenever you buy these kinds of products they normally ask for the PIN for your phone, which influences whether or not the serial code will work on other phones. Hence, myself and other members had to request a new serial.
    01-02-09 05:59 PM
    I got an email confirmation with a new serial, took a few days though!

@raorth: it works for you because they WIPED the phone. You don't have a new PIN. Whenever you buy these kinds of products they normally ask for the PIN for your phone, which influences whether or not the serial code will work on other phones. Hence, myself and other members had to request a new serial.
    Gotcha, I stand corrected.
    01-02-09 06:02 PM
    I didn't mean to come across rude, my apologies
    01-02-09 06:23 PM
    They told me tough luck. Had to wipe my phone. There email response said they gave away too many and I had to buy it! BS
    01-02-09 08:13 PM
    I just Emailed Aerize and they said email the place I bought it from. So I'm hoping I get a new serial for the new pin I have
    01-02-09 08:30 PM
    I didn't mean to come across rude, my apologies

No need to apologize. I actually learned something new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD