Okay when i first bought my storm it clicked really bad and wouldnt even click on the bottom left hand corner. So today i cut up a old credit card the same size as the battery and put it behind my battery like the forum said. Now my phone clicks perfect everywhere no problems whatsoever. So now do i return it and get a new one hoping its a good build, or keep the one i have that works perfect with the credit card fix.
    11-30-08 01:19 PM
    That's pretty much up to you. Unfortunately there is no guarantee a new one will work perfectly. Also no one really knows what a perfect clicking screen is. Its all kinda a matter of preference.
    11-30-08 01:27 PM
    I would stick with what you got until you read of something official from Verizon or Rim.
    11-30-08 01:33 PM
    I would wait until they have them in stock to do it if you do decide to exchange. You are entitled to an acceptably working unit. I though, like mine as I so I'll just keep it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 01:36 PM
    My only thing is i bought it in store and my 30 days is up in 2 weeks. It works but its like you pay 250 bucks for a awesome phone but it wont work right without a cut up credit card shoved behind the battery lol
    11-30-08 03:08 PM
    Absolutely return it! There is no way this "fix" is acceptable. The will give you a brand new replacement.
    11-30-08 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD