Am using bold 9k at the moment, however not sure whether I should upgrade to storm 2.

Can anyone give me some reasons why I should change to Storm, pls.

Thank u.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 12:16 PM
    If you want all the "bells and whistles" that OS6 has to offer you would be better off waiting for the Storm 2 refresh. Other than that it really is a solid phone and I have had no issues with it.

08-14-10 12:42 PM
    I love my storm2 and it has been nothing but reliable for me. However I'd recommend you hold off for the storm2 refresh or the storm3.

It is a great phone and if you must get it now I'd suggest getting one on eBay or craigslist. Just don't waste your upgrade on a phone 9 months old that is not getting OS 6.

08-14-10 01:02 PM
    Well if you got a bold 9000 that means you're on Att. And the 9550 works on att but without 3g. I'd say get the torch. You got touchscreen 3g and keyboard Os 6 and oh yeah webkit browser (thanks for nothing rim)

08-14-10 02:01 PM
    thanks guys for the kind advice, think i shall hold on my purchase and wait for storm 3.
    08-14-10 09:22 PM
    What Storm2 refresh?
    So the Storm is getting OS6?

If you want all the "bells and whistles" that OS6 has to offer you would be better off waiting for the Storm 2 refresh. Other than that it really is a solid phone and I have had no issues with it.

08-14-10 09:34 PM
    What Storm2 refresh?
    So the Storm is getting OS6?

It is rumored that there will be a newer Storm 2 with exact same looks and everything just that it will have more ram and more internal storage etc.. Basically it's a storm 2 with better hardware which might be able to support os 6.
    08-15-10 02:22 AM
    Keep in mind, the S2 refresh is a separate device. It is NOT simply an OS update as some people seem to have gotten that impression. Be prepared to cough up some $ for the S2 refresh.
    08-15-10 04:36 PM
    Let's see, will it be a 9540 and 9580 respectively or 9510 and 9560?

08-15-10 06:07 PM
    Don't even consider the Storm2 - go to Android or even iPhone.

RIM are the worst case scenario (2 polystyrene cups connected by a piece of string is a better option) - luckily I have under a year of my prison service to serve.
    08-15-10 06:28 PM
    Don't even consider the Storm2 - go to Android or even iPhone.

RIM are the worst case scenario (2 polystyrene cups connected by a piece of string is a better option) - luckily I have under a year of my prison service to serve.
    Dont listen to this Jack A$$. The droid at this time is better yes, the iPooped is way way way WAY behind RIM and their capabilities.

Yes I would say wait for a little bit if you want the newest most advanced thing out there. Although the day you buy it there will be something better and newer an hour after.

I have no problems with my S2
    08-15-10 07:31 PM
    Do not upgrade to any blackberry. Get an android.
    08-16-10 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD