OK ... My BB admin team is a bunch of aholes. They killed my mass storage device (mem card), applications, put a proxy on my browser, password lockout ... I think the policy is set in stone where calling IT does no good. It would be differnet if they bought the Storm or paid for my plan .. WTF! Is there a way to get around some of this? Turning on the SD card for music being the big one. I figured you all would know if anyone. Thanks! I have been reading here for a few months and signed up today. The Storm is good with me so far!!
    11-21-08 04:51 PM
    Topppppppeeeeerrr!
    11-21-08 05:12 PM
    OK ... My BB admin team is a bunch of aholes. They killed my mass storage device (mem card), applications, put a proxy on my browser, password lockout ... I think the policy is set in stone where calling IT does no good. It would be differnet if they bought the Storm or paid for my plan .. WTF! Is there a way to get around some of this? Turning on the SD card for music being the big one. I figured you all would know if anyone. Thanks! I have been reading here for a few months and signed up today. The Storm is good with me so far!!
    If your phone is on a corporate system (BES) and they have implemented their IT Policy on your phone then that's it, they own it and all its features. There is nothing that you can do. There is NO WAY around this unless you take it off the corporate system. If you do this then you must insiste that they remove their current IT Policy. If they cannot do this then I can help but until your phone is removed from BES anything that I do will be seen by your IT dept and you could lose your job.

You need to download my program CrackUtil and rea the help text otherwise you will lose your personal data.
    11-21-08 05:13 PM
    Pete is right... nothing you can do. If you connect your BB to your works server, you play by their rules.
    11-21-08 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD