Going to the curve and waiting on the VZ Bold.

I think both BB and iPhone have their respective, obvious strengths.

We you try to make a device that tries to combine those favorable attributes, you fail miserably.

Peace!!!! I'm Out
    12-12-08 12:44 PM
    ok? I just don't understand why there are post for this stuff.
    12-12-08 12:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing and posting this awesomely helpful thread!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    12-12-08 12:46 PM
    I like the posts personally.

Im still waiting on my storm, but i like the information some of these negative posts give, so i can prepare myself to deal with similar situations.

this particular post however, is useless as it has no information.
    12-12-08 12:47 PM
    ya i'm getting sick of the i'm taking my storm back threads. this is the kind of stuff that is clogging the forums up and is making it hard for people to actually get the help they need on here.
    12-12-08 12:48 PM
    Putting the best aspects of 2 phones into one = fail? Wow...
    12-12-08 12:48 PM
    Adieu, adios, aloha, arrivederci, auf wiedersehen, au revoir, bon voyage, ciao, conge, farewell, hasta la vista, sayonara, tata, valediction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    12-12-08 12:50 PM
    hey guess what guys... i actually like my storm... im gonna make a new thread about how im not goin to get rid of it... and then im gonna go on every thread and yell at people for liking there awesome new blackberry...
    12-12-08 12:51 PM
    I also hated these threads for a while too----they were forcing me to realize that I have a crappy phone that I paid a lot of money for.

I was sticking up for it all over the place because I was trying to justify my purchase.

Bottom line--this phone is NOT worth it. If the hardware is this bad now (right when it comes out), how is going to be with a few miles on it?

The phone was rushed in response to a stiff competition (iPhone) and a struggling economy; And desperation is a stinky cologne
    12-12-08 12:52 PM
    ya i'm getting sick of the i'm taking my storm back threads. this is the kind of stuff that is clogging the forums up and is making it hard for people to actually get the help they need on here.
    A post "clogging the forums" about people taking their Storms back is no more of a waste than people complaining about such posts...
    12-12-08 12:52 PM
    Going to the curve and waiting on the VZ Bold.

I think both BB and iPhone have their respective, obvious strengths.

We you try to make a device that tries to combine those favorable attributes, you fail miserably.

Peace!!!! I'm Out
    You don't have to say goodbye... JUST GO!
    12-12-08 12:54 PM
    A post "clogging the forums" about people taking their Storms back is no more of a waste than people complaining about such posts...
    acutally posts inside of a thread don't "clog" the forums but worthless threads do
    12-12-08 12:54 PM
    i guess to eaches own? Like some ppl like GM and Ford, why ppl hate domestic cars.....
    12-12-08 12:57 PM
    I like the posts personally.

Im still waiting on my storm, but i like the information some of these negative posts give, so i can prepare myself to deal with similar situations.

this particular post however, is useless as it has no information.
    Exactly... I've gotten yelled at before for saying who gives a **** about you sending your phone back... when the OP didn't even say why.

If you're gonna tell us some defect that no one knows about or your phone resets every 6 seconds then fine. I don't need to hear "Dis FoNe SUX!!! 2 SLoW for me HELLOOOO IFone!!" fifty times a day.
    12-12-08 12:59 PM
    I also hated these threads for a while too----they were forcing me to realize that I have a crappy phone that I paid a lot of money for.

I was sticking up for it all over the place because I was trying to justify my purchase.

Bottom line--this phone is NOT worth it. If the hardware is this bad now (right when it comes out), how is going to be with a few miles on it?

The phone was rushed in response to a stiff competition (iPhone) and a struggling economy; And desperation is a stinky cologne
    Well...get a replacement! I have a good one, no lag, screen or really any other issues for that matter(just VVM Volume....but that is VVM software related)
    12-12-08 01:00 PM
    Exactly... I've gotten yelled at before for saying who gives a **** about you sending your phone back... when the OP didn't even say why.

If you're gonna tell us some defect that no one knows about or your phone resets every 6 seconds then fine. I don't need to hear "Dis FoNe SUX!!! 2 SLoW for me HELLOOOO IFone!!" fifty times a day.
    LOL - YEAH. Finally someone said it!!!
    12-12-08 01:01 PM
    These kind of threads Kind of remind me about going to a party, then looking around at the party & deciding it isn't your kind of crowd.

How many people stand up and annouce "I'm leaving because this isn't my kind of crowd" vs. how many simply just get up and leave withou tmaking a big production of the matter.
    12-12-08 01:02 PM

LOL... I couln't have agreed more. I get incensed when they come up. i'm usually prowling to help or sometimes looking for help. These idiots keep clogging it up.
    12-12-08 01:04 PM
    These kind of threads Kind of remind me about going to a party, then looking around at the party & deciding it isn't your kind of crowd.

How many people stand up and annouce "I'm leaving because this isn't my kind of crowd" vs. how many simply just get up and leave withou tmaking a big production of the matter.
    Very valid.

Hey everyone this is my last post and I'm leaving this thread. Adios.
    12-12-08 01:05 PM
    At least I get a good laugh everyday. Something to occupy me when it's slow at work.
    12-12-08 01:06 PM
    I don't think he's said anything bad about the phone. It is his opinion and he's decided the phone isn't for him. kthxbye!
    12-12-08 01:09 PM
    At least I get a good laugh everyday. Something to occupy me when it's slow at work.
    I've been slow at work here for awhile. Construction I tell ya, I've been done with this place but these rich folk always want something new and I'm still on site waiting for little things to show up. I'm not complaining, the moneys good. Plus company party tonight.
    12-12-08 01:09 PM
    useless thread. in the course of less than a minute i have seen the same crap on multiple threads.

no one cares you are taking yours back.

peace.
    12-12-08 01:32 PM
    Posting reasons you dislike the phone in hopes that some other individuals may learn from your mistakes is one thing. Posting that you are returning a phone with no information other then the fact that you are returning the phone, is completely useless.

Hopefully yourself and your completely useless posts will find another forum where you can waste more internets.
    12-12-08 01:35 PM
    Posting reasons you dislike the phone in hopes that some other individuals may learn from your mistakes is one thing. Posting that you are returning a phone with no information other then the fact that you are returning the phone, is completely useless.
    Maybe the mods can make a thread or consolidate all the negative threads. I agree just saying the phone sucks is pointless, but if you were like me and read a lot before buying the phone, the bad reviews are more helpful than the good ones.

I had 2 storms. The brand new replacements was worse than the first. I updated to .75 and it was still intolerable slow. It's really frustrating to use a Curve and Pearl which allows you to hit the menu or other buttons and it's almost instantanous. I just had too much lag even with the updated OS. I also had really bad screen click issue. Also both of my storms had menu/back buttons that looked like they were installed incorrectly and were about to fall off.

I really loved the storms screen resolution and the new OS. But I will have to live with my Curve until the wrinkles in the storm get worked out or the new Curve comes up. Just my .02 cents.
    12-12-08 02:05 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD