do i have to keep saving email addresses in my storm. On a computer if you type a letter a whole list comes of that initial. On my storm you have to physically save it-is there an easier way?
    02-14-09 02:03 AM
    Not quite sure I follow. If you start typing out the name of the person you want to email, it should start giving you suggestions for people in your address book immediately.
    02-14-09 02:06 AM
    Sori, should have made clearer. So do u have to save all the time? On computer it remembers them, maybe is a bit much for a phone! I was hoping not to save all addresses, as would clog phone up. I think in my old curve it just brought up all emails , so if i typed a, it would bring up all a's regardless if saved or not.
    02-14-09 02:22 AM
    Oh! I follow you now. Yea, I don't believe that it has that function, at least not that I've seen. I'm trying to remember if my curve had that function as well, but I'm not sure that it did. I believe the only auto complete is for phonebook though
    02-14-09 02:24 AM
    ok thanks. That helps, saves me from trying to do something it cant!
    02-14-09 02:26 AM
    I just did a little googling and at a quick glance, it appears that only address book auto completed in previous generations. I'm going to guess if it's not doing it with our Storms, it's probably because it's never existed, lol.
    02-14-09 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD