on my storm

address book --> options I have 2 contact lists. one of them i have the option to change wireless synch from yes to no, the other is grayed out and says not available. both are listed as Desktop.

for some reason I when I try to synch the blackberry to the DM it will not take the old address and put them in outlook. anything new i put into outlook synchs to the storm, anything new i put on the storm synchs to outlook.

How can I get the existing address book synched to outlook.

i am running .148 on the storm on ATT, i just installed DM 5.0 (same issue in 4.8) I just called support for the hosted exchange my company is running but they had no idea.

any help would be appreciated. I do not want to have to type 150 names into outlook to get them transferred.

the steps i have already tried are
    1) turn off wireless synch on the address book contact list - did not synch the old to outlook
    2) deleted all desktop service books and tried a synch with #1 - resent desktop service books and tried synch
    3) uninstall DM and installed new without selecting BES option (old option was with BES)

was ready to wipe handheld and do a new enterprise activation but worried that it being on ATT I would lose the service books I loaded to get it working.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    07-23-09 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD