I have just got the new Storm and coming from Windows Mobile I would like to know if there is a way to create an address book that is of my most used numbers rather than doing a search in my 1000 plus address book any help is appreciated
    MikeKG
    01-11-09 12:43 PM
    Create groups within your contact list...some do it to separate personal and business contacts but it'll work also to create a group as in the case with you and your most numbers used.
    01-11-09 12:52 PM
    prb is there a way to set up groups for text msg i get alot of funny mms and foward them its jus a pain doin everyone seperately
    01-11-09 12:53 PM
    I didn't think about that...sounds like something I should do also...haha, but now that you mentioned it, I think you just need to create a group for just SMS and MMS. Thus, when you forward, hit the home key and select the group...hope this works!
    01-11-09 01:14 PM
    Thats what I did and then I created a filter to that group its a bit of a pain because when you need to get into the rest of the address you have to go in and uncheck the filter I am a little dissappointed in the blackberry format I thought it was the ultimate business tool but I think it aint all that
    01-11-09 03:41 PM
    I saw someone post in another thread that they put some symbol -- maybe the number 0 or 1 or something in front of their most frequently called contacts and they come up to the top of the list, sub-sorted alphabetically.
    01-11-09 03:44 PM
    I saw that too. Just put a space in front their name. I think it was in one of the tip threads.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD