I think the Blackberry's addiction is contagious. I downloaded vlingo yesterday and my girlfriend and I were messing around with it. This morning I was lying in bed while my girlfriend was sleeping and all of the sudden I heard "Call Rockee", yeah she was sleeping and said "Call Rockee". She woke up right after she said it and started laughing, said she was dreaming that she was using my phone...

Me thinks someone wants a Storm.
    02-22-09 10:25 AM
    I agree that the addiction is contagious. The day after I bought my storm, I showed it to a couple friends and they played with the device for about an hour. They said that it was an alright device but nothing that they would spend money on since they didn't need all that the storm had to offer. I ran into these same friends two weeks later and they are now using a curve and pearl. I asked them why they are using BBs now if they didn't need all the BB has to offer. They told me that after thinking about it some more and looking at what they couldn't do from their current phones, they felt left out. I even converted an iPhone user after having him play with my storm for a while and showing him that some of the apps that he has for his phone are slowly being converted to the BB by other CB members.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 12:21 PM
    Yeah, I have a few people at work that want one now. All on different service providers, wondering if they can unlock it. I think more people will convert when the App store launches.

I just hope my girlfriend doesn't want one... Yeah it's selfish, but I will be the one paying for it.. ha
    02-22-09 01:06 PM
    I absolutely love my storm and I talk about it to my friends and coworkers so much, that now they all want one!!!! Even the ones that are not on vzw, I tell them that it can be unlocked and so on!!! They also think I am crazy
    02-22-09 06:21 PM
    lol thats pretty funny

birthday coming up? lol
    02-22-09 09:09 PM
    i turned one of the guys at work into a bb junkie he was at verizon beggin for a discount to get one.....lol and they didnt budge hahahahaha
    02-24-09 02:03 AM
    lol thats pretty funny

birthday coming up? lol
    ugh, her B-day is coming up soon. Wonder if that's her "hint".

i turned one of the guys at work into a bb junkie he was at verizon beggin for a discount to get one.....lol and they didnt budge hahahahaha
    I tried getting one on mine too, but they wouldn't do a dam thing. I bought mine one week before they had the "By one get one free". Also, tried getting them to hook me up with that, but it didn't work either.
    02-24-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD