sadly not for the storm, but Oh god it needs to be.

Play Auditorium
    Last edited by xxraffyxx; 11-27-08 at 04:21 AM.
    11-27-08 02:26 AM
    yeah it is i wonder what it would take for them to put on the storm
    11-27-08 03:11 AM
    This game RULES!!!
    11-27-08 03:23 AM
    I'm not very big on games on phone, only because they always seem VERY disappointing, but this game would be great on the storm
    11-27-08 04:14 AM
    the games that are good on phones are the easy small ones... for example things like word mole and brick breaker are good phone games things like BATMAN RETURNS TO VENG EVIL ON MORTAL Kombat are always dissapointing

i would get a psp or ds for mobile or grab something real like a xbox 360 or ps3...

but thats my opinion... actually there was a game though that I do want to come to the storm iPhone has a game called labrynth were u guide the marble to the end dodging the holes just like the old board game with the nobs...

and it uses the accelerometer so it was very cool.... and could be done on the storm I would assume.
    11-27-08 04:15 AM
    i know this isnt a thread for game suggestions, but the wife and i realized that we need a pong game that is multitouch for 2 players or an air hockey game.
    11-27-08 04:18 AM
    phone games can be fun.... out side of the norm games are my fav.

***WARNING ADDICTING GAME AHEAD*****

Fantastic Contraption: A fun online physics puzzle game

also a game that could be made into the storm
    11-27-08 04:18 AM
    i know this isnt a thread for game suggestions, but the wife and i realized that we need a pong game that is multitouch for 2 players or an air hockey game.
    Game suggestion thread it is! haha thats a great idea! Maybe if we get some good ideas in here, and some traffic into this thread something could happen.
    11-27-08 04:21 AM
    best idea lol, find some good developers that are crackberries like us and start crackberry game studios Id rather donate knowing that the games are developed for our platform. RIM is starting the storefront. Any takers, i know i am pretty good with graphic arts, wife can do some good sprites. I got a decent wacom board that i use with my buisness.
    11-27-08 04:50 AM
    well if RIM's upcoming store in march I believe is a success you will see probably more apps then ever.. because the people will be able to develop to a more direct market instead of random places on the internet..

on most of app store type things games have gotten flooded so I have no doubt it will be the same if it works =)
    11-27-08 04:53 AM
    yeah i agree, i just dont see why they dont promote it now and even if it is with just bplay apps to beta the storefront. that is the downside with bb is the random places users have to look for apps. i think i have handango, a link for handmark, the cb app store and bb geeks just to look for apps.
    11-27-08 04:58 AM
    wow that game is cool, audience or whatever its called. perfect for storm too since all you need to do is drag things around with your finger!
    11-27-08 05:23 AM
    Does anyone know of any games that can be played easily on the Storm besides Brickbreaker and Word Mole? (that are free?)
    11-27-08 08:20 AM
    I really hope this phone has some decent games coming soon. I dont care nice graphics but games must be FUN!!! Please no more brick breaker and word mole games, we have a beautiful touch screen lets use it!+ an accelerometer
    11-27-08 03:00 PM
    Thanks for the game raff! i'm currently sick of waiting for games to come out for the storm so i'm building my own from scratch in java!
    11-27-08 03:09 PM
    finally: Text Twist
    11-27-08 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD