Last night I upgraded to the latest OS leak. I cannot live with the number pad missing during a call and the slowdown on the accelerator . Verizon sent me a replacement phone came today because of a screen issue.

I want to activate the new phone and restore my data using the current official .75 OS. Can anyone tell me how to restore using an older version and not the current leaked one.
    I appreciate any help and didn't NOT know how to word this request in a forum search so forgive the new thread please.

Now I sit back and wait for some helpful person to answer my question so I can get the new phone up and running..........
    03-11-09 09:25 PM
    Last night I upgraded to the latest OS leak. I cannot live with the number pad missing during a call and the slowdown on the accelerator . Verizon sent me a replacement phone came today because of a screen issue.

I want to activate the new phone and restore my data using the current official .75 OS. Can anyone tell me how to restore using an older version and not the current leaked one.
    I appreciate any help and didn't NOT know how to word this request in a forum search so forgive the new thread please.

Now I sit back and wait for some helpful person to answer my question so I can get the new phone up and running..........
    You should be able to do a backup of the old phone & restore to the new phone or use the or use the Device Switch Wizard in DM 4.7....this will not affect the OS.
    03-11-09 09:36 PM
    Do I need to uninstall the current version of desktop manager and redownload a previous version?
    Thank You
    03-11-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD