Working on ACT 3 as we speak...sorry its been a while -- the builds just havent been good enough -- didnt want to just throw something out there.

:-)
    03-30-10 07:29 PM
    Whats ACT 3?
    03-30-10 07:48 PM
    some hybrid thats not needed since.517 is out. Hybrids is just to make other people feel there phone is better then others since they have a higher os
    03-30-10 08:00 PM
    Have an opinion my man, but lets not be rude. Let keep it positive.

ACT 3 is the 3rd release of the Hybrids i make --- Hybrids are a mixture of .cod files from different OS's to IMPROVE upon releases and leaks that are out. Many many users use different Hybrids from Hybrid creators. A Hybrid will improve the end user experience, for example, battery life, speed, fluidity of the OS, etc.

As you can see, there are a few out there who refuse to believe that a Hybrid could improve the user experience.

My last Hybrid -- Tank's Hybrid ACT 2 --- received more than great reviews along with my fellow Hybrid creators who put some builds out.

The bottom line is dont listen to anybody --- just see for yourself --- you can search the forums to learn how to install a Hybrid and try one out. Its one of the greatest aspects of owning a BlackBerry! there are not many other phones out there where you can use customized builds, etc.

Some users prefer not to use Hybrids and thats ok. Its all about what you want to do and experience as a user.

I got into building Hybrids because i couldnt believe how much my end user experience would improve. Sometimes you install a Hybrid and dont like it or prefer someone elses. This is the whole point, its fun if you get into it !

Good luck!

PS. The one thing I agree with is that a higher build number doesnt always mean a better OS. However, logic dictates that usually, it is better --- but not always.
    Last edited by tank244; 03-30-10 at 08:25 PM. Reason: added PS
    03-30-10 08:22 PM
    some hybrid thats not needed since.517 is out. Hybrids is just to make other people feel there phone is better then others since they have a higher os
    Why bother posting in here if you don't like it? If it doesn't work for you fine but don't trash his stuff.
    03-30-10 08:32 PM
    Wow. That was pointless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 08:41 PM
    That a way to be disrespectfull... Man I tell you, some peoples kids.......

Keep doin what your doin tank....... Don't let the ignorance deter you......

And hurry the **** up would ya, lol......

03-30-10 08:50 PM
    Awesome, I love act 2, I could not even go through a half day without a charge and since act 2 not a problem at all. Did not even look at the new OS I would much rather have your hybrid.
    Thanks for all your hard work.

Boomo

03-30-10 08:59 PM
    Awesome guys!
    03-30-10 09:11 PM
    Why bother posting in here if you don't like it? If it doesn't work for you fine but don't trash his stuff.
    Just as Tank44 said, Im entilted tomy on opinion and since this is a opinon forum ,I'm going to state it. If you dont like it then dont read it...

He ask me what is difference in hybrid and I gave my opinion
    03-30-10 09:18 PM
    Really sorry for my interruption here
    May I know how to install act 2 hybrid os?
    03-30-10 09:20 PM
    Looking forward to it tank! Your act 2 was the first hybrid I installed that actually made a noticeable difference for me.

03-30-10 09:28 PM
    Just as Tank44 said, Im entilted tomy on opinion and since this is a opinon forum ,I'm going to state it. If you dont like it then dont read it...

He ask me what is difference in hybrid and I gave my opinion
    Try following your advice. I understand opinions and we all have them but to disrespect his thread for no reason is not an opinion. A lot of people on here don't agree but most of us respect each other and their opinions.
    03-30-10 09:36 PM
    Have an opinion my man, but lets not be rude. Let keep it positive.

ACT 3 is the 3rd release of the Hybrids i make --- Hybrids are a mixture of .cod files from different OS's to IMPROVE upon releases and leaks that are out. Many many users use different Hybrids from Hybrid creators. A Hybrid will improve the end user experience, for example, battery life, speed, fluidity of the OS, etc.

As you can see, there are a few out there who refuse to believe that a Hybrid could improve the user experience.

My last Hybrid -- Tank's Hybrid ACT 2 --- received more than great reviews along with my fellow Hybrid creators who put some builds out.

The bottom line is dont listen to anybody --- just see for yourself --- you can search the forums to learn how to install a Hybrid and try one out. Its one of the greatest aspects of owning a BlackBerry! there are not many other phones out there where you can use customized builds, etc.

Some users prefer not to use Hybrids and thats ok. Its all about what you want to do and experience as a user.

I got into building Hybrids because i couldnt believe how much my end user experience would improve. Sometimes you install a Hybrid and dont like it or prefer someone elses. This is the whole point, its fun if you get into it !

Good luck!

PS. The one thing I agree with is that a higher build number doesnt always mean a better OS. However, logic dictates that usually, it is better --- but not always.
    Sorry to derail your thread. I won't reply to the negativity anymore. Thanks for what you guys do for the ones that are interested. I have been using Lyricidal's lately but I know of your work. Good job
    03-30-10 09:39 PM
    Um...NO...Smartin' Up!

I will say that Tank is doing the right thing in waiting because the official release was not very long ago at all. I think hybrids begin to show their benefits after a lot of newer os' are released. Right now, the official is pretty much $$$.
    03-30-10 09:44 PM
    Try following your advice. I understand opinions and we all have them but to disrespect his thread for no reason is not an opinion. A lot of people on here don't agree but most of us respect each other and their opinions.
    Disrespect?..LOL U call that disrespect.. Go Kick rocks dude...
    03-30-10 09:45 PM
    Loading 1st Test Run so it will probably be a few days until a final ACT 3 Release --
    03-30-10 10:02 PM
    have never tried your hybrids but Im going to throw act 3 on here just for kicks. I installed OOAKs latest and i really dont like the keyboard. its too stiff for me. keepin an eye on this thread
    03-30-10 10:20 PM
    just curious, you using any 604 files?
    03-30-10 10:25 PM
    Looking forward to it, tank! Act2 was a great build and I just kept coming back to it. Don't listen to the troll, tank, and keep up the excellent work.

03-30-10 10:40 PM
    Tank is out from hibernation...Almost given up hope of seeing his latest hybrid.
    But very glad he is back. Really appreciate your good work,man.
    03-30-10 10:47 PM
    Looking forward to this, Tank. Act 2 has been fantastic!
    03-31-10 12:42 AM
    People who "dont understand" often make comments like that...its funny, and fun to ignore such dumb comments..

Go Tank Go!
    03-31-10 07:14 AM
    Will the base for 9550 be .517?
    03-31-10 08:03 AM
    Definitely looking forward to Act3. Act2 has been stellar for me although I can't brag about improved battery life like some have, its been awesome overall.

03-31-10 09:15 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD